The Student Room Group

UCAS:Applying as a freshman in UK but now I am in a college.

I am in a college as a freshman in USA.
However, I am applying UK colleges as a freshman 2024.
Do I need to put my college in EDUCATION of UCAS even though I do not have anything to put as qualifications?

Please help this. The deadline left only a day.
(edited 6 months ago)
Yes, you would have to, I'm pretty sure, even if you don't get any qualifications. Are you doing early deadline?
Reply 2
Original post by melancollege
Yes, you would have to, I'm pretty sure, even if you don't get any qualifications. Are you doing early deadline?

So do I put "NO" for "Do you, or will you, have any qualifications from this centre?"
Original post by cutejyjy05
So do I put "NO" for "Do you, or will you, have any qualifications from this centre?"

If you will complete any modules/courses at your college then you will receive qualifications.
Undergraduate credit is a recognised qualification and should be listed on your UCAS application.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
If you will complete any modules/courses at your college then you will receive qualifications.
Undergraduate credit is a recognised qualification and should be listed on your UCAS application.

Then, how can I put courses (classes) I am taking now in the college in the qualification lists of Education? I could not find anything about college courses in the "qualifications search."
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by cutejyjy05
Then, what(how) do I put my courses in the qualification lists of Education?

As undergraduate credit. If you can’t find undergraduate credit when you search then search for “other” and write in “undergraduate credit” or the details of your current year of study (eg yr 1 of BA Economics) and your module details
(edited 6 months ago)
Send a message to UCAS on Facebook ASAP! They get back to you super fast and I really doubt anyone will have the exact answer except for them.
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
As undergraduate credit. If you can’t find undergraduate credit when you search then search for “other” and write in “undergraduate credit” or the details of your current year of study (eg yr 1 of BA Economics) and your module details

Thanks everyone for helping me... I am following this way. Facebook UCAS is closed during weekends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending