The Student Room Group

Hi :)

I'd kind of like to know what you guys are into and just like to get to know you all (hopefully not too creepy I guess?)

Scroll to see replies

:hello: im Squirrel!!!
how are you? :h:

im play basketball and lovvve to read, listen to music (especially ed sheerans new single-shape of you :mmm: )!!!

how about you?! :smile:
@UWS a new friend!!!
HELLO :-)

I love reading and listening to music too (like squirrel up above), and relatively recently have found a love for philosophy! (and an addiction for tsr :colondollar:)

what about you!
Reply 3
Good evening. :smile: Hope your new year has been good for you so far.

In terms of hobbies, I like listening to music, reading and occasionally writing. What about you?
Original post by lemonlikelime

I love reading and listening to music too (like squirrel up above), and relatively recently have found a love for philosophy! (and an addiction for tsr :colondollar:)

what about you!

so im not the only one :biggrin:

N***a playin' with my whoadie, I'ma ride
She say that that p_ssy wet so I'ma slide
She pull up and fcuk the crew like she connivin'
Hey, Imma c*m all over her body
Hi.am tamil fever...

and i like music,movies,games,day-dreaming,singing,sleeping,Doritos,Pizza and chocolate.I hate school and have a really bad TSR addiction:colondollar:.Do you have the cure?
Reply 7
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:hello: im Squirrel!!!
how are you? :h:

im play basketball and lovvve to read, listen to music (especially ed sheerans new single-shape of you :mmm: )!!!

how about you?! :smile:
@UWS a new friend!!!

Hey :colondollar: I'm great thanks :smile: I'm into yoga and basketball, and I also like to read but my music taste leans to the more heavy side of things :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by lemonlikelime

what about you!

Philosophy is awesome!
Reply 9
Original post by Sawniku
Good evening. :smile: Hope your new year has been good for you so far.

In terms of hobbies, I like listening to music, reading and occasionally writing. What about you?

Same as you, music and reading although I don't write. I draw occasionally though :smile:
Original post by tamil fever
Hi.am tamil fever...

and i like music,movies,games,day-dreaming,singing,sleeping,Doritos,Pizza and chocolate.I hate school and have a really bad TSR addiction:colondollar:.Do you have the cure?

Naa man :smile: I'm the same as you... XD
Original post by TheYearNiner

N***a playin' with my whoadie, I'ma ride
She say that that p_ssy wet so I'ma slide
She pull up and fcuk the crew like she connivin'
Hey, Imma c*m all over her body

XD
so im not the only one :biggrin:

Definitely not :-P I was so surprised when people were so friendly and familiar with each other on the non-study threads its so nice!!
Original post by Lhoque
Philosophy is awesome!

YES! :biggrin: are you a fan ? :wink:
Original post by Lhoque
Hey :colondollar: I'm great thanks :smile: I'm into yoga and basketball, and I also like to read but my music taste leans to the more heavy side of things :wink:

ooh thats cool!! do you play? :colondollar:
Well howdy guys!

Nice to meet you all; I've had TSR for 2 years but only just started using and getting obsessed with it now. Ahh!

My hobbies are:

Writing
Reading
Drawing
Eating (everything in sight lol)
Bingeing on Netflix
Music

I am also very quirky and a bit dippy which will probably come across if you talk to me! :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by gwaggy
Well howdy guys!

Nice to meet you all; I've had TSR for 2 years but only just started using and getting obsessed with it now. Ahh!

My hobbies are:

Writing
Reading
Drawing
Eating (everything in sight lol)
Bingeing on Netflix
Music

I am also very quirky and a bit dippy which will probably come across if you talk to me! :biggrin::biggrin:

oohh what kind of books do you like to read? and music too?S :biggrin:
Hi I'm Mystery!

I like learning new things, watching interesting documentaries and painting/art.

[scroll] Typical nerd alert right here [/scroll]
oohh what kind of books do you like to read? and music too?S :biggrin:

I love Sci-Fi and existential crisis books. Especially books with massive twists in them (read The Thirteenth Tale - it's messed up but amazing).

When it comes to music, I love listening to OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons, among others! I also play a bit of guitar and piano but I haven't practiced in years so god knows how well! :biggrin:

What about you?
Original post by gwaggy
I love Sci-Fi and existential crisis books. Especially books with massive twists in them (read The Thirteenth Tale - it's messed up but amazing).

When it comes to music, I love listening to OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons, among others! I also play a bit of guitar and piano but I haven't practiced in years so god knows how well! :biggrin:

What about you?

ooohhh thats cool!! very similar! i like murder mystery/ detective/ horror books!

music well i cover all genres hahaha i listen to everything! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest