The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I go clubbing, play in my Uni's symphony orchestra and concert band (when I'm at uni), play music, hang out with my friends/ boyfriend, go to the cinema...
Reply 2
Go kayaking, cinema, friends, drinking, football
dont have any. If i did, sleep probably
go out and get lashed up
listen to music, watch films, surf the net, read, get drunk and play video games. Done a fair bit of voluntary work in the past but got nothing running at the minute, want to concentrate on my final year at uni.
I mostly watch films with friends, go to the cinema, and dream about doing things a lot more interesting than I actually do...
Reply 7
Spend time with my friends (doing loads of different things!) and going to the gym, i guess.
Reply 8
TSR. :p: I go on adventures as well.
I dream of one day going to New Zealand...that takes up a lot of my time too
I write for the uni newspaper, debate stuff, and i'm also an archer. oh,and i also love to go to the pub
Reply 11
Internet, reading, looking at books in libraries.

And I don't really count the following as free time in the same way I do the above: voluntary work in a charity book shop, going out at night, seeing friends.
Reply 12
Internet, reading, movies, hiking, and knitting. :smile:
I dont have free time. all the time i dont spend at uni/work is taken up by Sound Devastation or related activities.
I go on TSR ofcourse :p:
Reply 15
blackswan
I go on TSR ofcourse :p:

and i chat to you on msn :p:
Font
and i chat to you on msn :p:

of how could I forget that lols
:smile:
For me, the list is

1. Surf the net
2. Watch TV shows on PC (PB, Heroes)
3. Watch Cricket match highlights
4. Watch Movies

and that's about it, cos after i finish doing all those, i would have to study again!

Cheers! :pepsi:
Reply 18
Surf, mountain bike (when it's not raining!), surf the net (mainly TSR), play computer games. That's about it really.
Reply 19
Internet, reading, listening to music, going out with friends, watching TV :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending