The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Prices for 08/09

University Park:

UG only - 31 week contract excluding vacations.

Shared Bedroom £3138.75
Shared Study £3634.75
Single Study £3960.25
Large Single Study £4285.75
Private Shared Bathroom £4533.75
Shared En-suite £4781.75
En-suite £5107.25

Fees listed above are for 2008/2009 ONLY.

Accommodation fees include heating, electricity and water bills, JCR committee membership, personal contents insurance, SNS network access and 19 meals per week during term time.

Jubilee Campus:

UG only - 31 week contract excluding vacations.

En-suite £4944.50

Accommodation fees include heating, electricity and water bills, JCR committee membership, personal contents insurance, SNS network access and 19 meals per week during term time.

B:smile:
Reply 1
Just out of interest, what will personal contents insurance cover and what won't it cover?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
The insurance covers most of your personal belongings. clothes, electrical equipment, cd's etc.

It doesn't cover high risk items like Laptops, I-pods and cycles.

Visit Ensleigh for more details on this.

Reply 3
Awesome! These prices are the same in all halls?
Reply 4
from endsleigh's site:

Reply 5
Where it says "you need to extend your cover to include" does this mean it can be extended through them or that I will need to purchase additional insurance from an external provider?

Also, is this cover the same in all accomodation? E.g self-catered such as Broadgate park and the catered accomodation at univeristy park.
Reply 6
kit603
Where it says "you need to extend your cover to include" does this mean it can be extended through them or that I will need to purchase additional insurance from an external provider?

Also, is this cover the same in all accomodation? E.g self-catered such as Broadgate park and the catered accomodation at univeristy park.

Yep, all sites have the same level of cover and you can extend the cover by dropping into the Endsleigh office on University Park or by giving them a buzz on (0115) 9506318

Reply 7
They're asking £40 to cover my laptop!!! :frown:
Reply 8
Eeep. It'd be cheaper to go externally... natwest quoted me £25 ish to cover laptop - a little more if I wanted to cover it out of the halls - i.e. going to class etc.
Reply 9
No point covering mine! I'm getting a new one soon and I don't really want to pay £40 for something that will break sometime very soon!
Reply 10
I guess... but if it breaks/gets stolen or whatever and you can't afford a new one it could be a problem if you're not insured.
Reply 11
you bet! It's worth getting the insurance if you really aren't in my position, especially as students tend to be wreckless and the primary aim of burglars (sp?).
Reply 12
So the halls are all catered, you dont have a choice?
Reply 13
If your a UG living on campus you have no choice but to take the catering. If you want self-catered you have no other option but to live off campus.
what does shared study mean? does it mean that your own room wouldnt come with a desk or sumthing??

Latest

Trending

Trending