The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Mathematics: Core Mathematics C4 6666 01 - 22 June 2018 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jeeves jjjj
What was the answer to the partial fractions one??

answer on the unofficial mark scheme is correct as far as I know
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5446962
What ums do you think 58 would be?
Original post by yusyus
answer on the unofficial mark scheme is correct as far as I know
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5446962

What ums do you think 58 would be
Original post by nassra_adam5678
What ums do you think 58 would be

probably similair to last year imo maybe a little higher around so a high B maybe( 77-80 maybe higher)
Everyone's arguing over the grade boundaries/ UMS so I compared this year's poll data with the last 3 years of poll data for C4 and generated probably accurate predictions. Now that's sorted can we be rational and civil pls :smile:
IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg
Reply 425
Original post by Ihfivdiv
Everyone's arguing over the grade boundaries/ UMS so I compared this year's poll data with the last 3 years of poll data for C4 and generated probably accurate predictions. Now that's sorted can we be rational and civil pls :smile:
IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg

71? wtfffffff I've accepted I won't get an A* lool but how could the boundaries for the paper be that high? There were a lot of places where it could've tripped you up, many people lost 3 marks on the first question alone??
(edited 5 years ago)
IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg

71 FOR AN a* THAT IS MADD ! I found that exam HARD and so did other people. I don't think it would be 71 !!
Original post by nisha.sri
71 FOR AN a* THAT IS MADD ! I found that exam HARD and so did other people. I don't think it would be 71 !!

Yeah if a lot of people found it hard than the A wouldnt be 60 so the A* def would not be 71
Thinking 57-59 for the A and 64-66 for the A*
Tbh we can speculate but just dont know, we don’t know if the boundaries will take cheating allegations into consideration as well
Original post by mo08
71? wtfffffff I've accepted I won't get an A* lool but how could the boundaries for the paper be that high? There were a lot of places where it could've tripped you up, many people lost 3 marks on the first question alone??

definitely don't think it will be 71, maybe smarter people are using tsr this year or something
the grade boundaries better not be the case given the cheating :angry:
IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg

2015 and 16 is a much smaller sample. Also more importantly, TSR members are not representative
does anyone know what happened about the reports that this exam was leaked the night before?
Reply 432
Original post by alicia12
does anyone know what happened about the reports that this exam was leaked the night before?

My school's teachers were informed by Pearson to reassure students that the incident "should not affect them". That's all the detail we were given, so not really sure what that means.
They did say that they were going to announce about the c4 leak soon.:s-smilie:
Hey has anyone got the legacy C4 Edexcel june 2018 paper please?
Reply 435
Original post by Palace_Eagle
Hey has anyone got the legacy C4 Edexcel june 2018 paper please?

There are lot of good resources out there on various websites, but I highly recommend to consult https://gradesuk.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending