The Student Room Group

UAL costume store hall

Hey, I’ve just accepted my offer to the costume store residence hall, starting in September ... I’ve have heard very mixed reviews/ comments. Was wondering if anyone else is staying at this campus! If so reach out I’d love to meet new friends/ flat mates as the area is pretty dull/ distant from the city... however, the tube is close and central line can be helpful for transportation I’ve heard. Feeling little uncertain about this hall. Help a girl out if you know anyway of changing your campus or if you are also staying at it.

Cheers,
Brittaney
I'm staying at The costume store aswell, moving to london in september
Hey,

I'm a Fashion Journalism student at LCF and this will be my second year at The Costume Store! If you have any specific questions feel free to message I personally love it there, it's extremely safe, clean and brilliant for transport. But I know a couple of my friends have had different experiences.

Tbh North Acton itself is only good for local things like the gym, takeaway shops and food stores.

But with the tube station being literally across the road I've never had any issues with being bored. You can easily get to clubs, Central London and there's the huge Westfield shopping centre close by

Is there anything you're concerned about? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending