The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Wimbledon ual costume for screen and theatre

Recently received an offer at Wimbledon college of arts for costume, wondering if anyone else has had an offer and what accommodation are you considering x😊
Haven’t received the results yet, ual is taking so long! Are you picking Wimbelson as your top choice? And what were your other options?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
*sorry Wimbledon
Original post by Danielmonnie
Recently received an offer at Wimbledon college of arts for costume, wondering if anyone else has had an offer and what accommodation are you considering x😊
Hiya i have also had an offer for this course x
Original post by Anonymous
Haven’t received the results yet, ual is taking so long! Are you picking Wimbelson as your top choice? And what were your other options?

I’ve formed Wimbledon as my top choice others were Lcf, Buckinghamshire, Nottingham and Edinburgh for costume
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya i have also had an offer for this course x

Oh cool are u picking it as ur top choice ?
Just received my offer, I don’t know if I’ll accept it yet (I didn’t apply for costume but LCF sent my portfolio to them) but I think I will stay at home if I do choose it since I can’t really afford accommodation.

hey, I've just firmed my offer for the same course! think I'm considering furzedown/cedars hall, hbu? not sure what to select for my other options when I apply tho 😬
Original post by daiisibbs
hey, I've just firmed my offer for the same course! think I'm considering furzedown/cedars hall, hbu? not sure what to select for my other options when I apply tho 😬

Brill ill see u in sept hahah do u wanna swap socials? And im looking at furzedown and emily bowes as there the cheapest
Brill ill see u in sept hahah do u wanna swap socials? And im looking at furzedown and emily bowes as there the cheapest

yeah ofc, I'll pm u my insta
I’ve formed Wimbledon as my top choice others were Lcf, Buckinghamshire, Nottingham and Edinburgh for costume

Can I ask when you got an offer for Edinburgh? I’ve got all mine except for them and it’s taking forever :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending