The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Wimbledon Offer + Accommodation

I just received an offer for my top choice which was production arts for screen at Wimbledon and I'm probably going to take it. I'm an international student and I was debating which accommodation I should apply for. All of them are pretty far away from Wimbledon so I'll have to commute a decent amount anyway. I know it's pretty early to be stressing already but I want to come prepared as someone who's only been to London once.

Does anyone know which accommodation is best for people studying at Wimbledon and how are the social aspects there?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soupanna
I just received an offer for my top choice which was production arts for screen at Wimbledon and I'm probably going to take it. I'm an international student and I was debating which accommodation I should apply for. All of them are pretty far away from Wimbledon so I'll have to commute a decent amount anyway. I know it's pretty early to be stressing already but I want to come prepared as someone who's only been to London once.

Does anyone know which accommodation is best for people studying at Wimbledon and how are the social aspects there?

hii! I've got a place for September 2022 at Wimbledon too! I'll be studying acting and performance. I've been looking at furzedown as my top choice for accommodation as it seems pretty close to Wimbledon and it's one of the cheaper accomodations. hope that helps :smile: xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Erin Nash
hii! I've got a place for September 2022 at Wimbledon too! I'll be studying acting and performance. I've been looking at furzedown as my top choice for accommodation as it seems pretty close to Wimbledon and it's one of the cheaper accomodations. hope that helps :smile: xx

Yup I think I'll be staying at Furzedown too! Seems the best for commuting and its cheap compared to the other ones.
I’m going to study costume for theatre and screen! Is there any Wimbledon group chat?
Original post by RomiLindenberg
I’m going to study costume for theatre and screen! Is there any Wimbledon group chat?

im not in one, we could always start one??
Reply 5
Original post by soupanna

Hi! I've got an offer for Theatre design at Wimbledon, also considering accommodation. I'm considering Furzetown as my first choice.

If there’s a group chat I’d love to be in it! Just got offered a place for BA Acting and Performance :smile:
Reply 7
I got an offer in my interview for production arts and I'm just waiting for my UCAS to update... I hope they haven't forgotten me lol. I cba to stay in UAL halls so I'm looking at general student halls and house shares. We could start an ig gc?
I thought the same but got my offer don’t worry! I’m happy to make the gc if people want to send me their usernames or post them in here? :smile:
Reply 9
Thank goodness 🙏🙏 mines @emxwaters on ig :smile:
Followed you! Hopefully they’ll be a few more interested in the group chat so it’s not just two of us 🤣🤣
Original post by Amelieeliza
Followed you! Hopefully they’ll be a few more interested in the group chat so it’s not just two of us 🤣🤣

Requested you back! That would be a tad lonely 😂😭
I would love to be added! My insta is @romicostumery
I would love to be added! My insta is @romicostumery

I've followed you!
Reply 14
hey! ive got an offer for Theatre Design at wimbledon, if there are any gc's let me know! my insta is @connred

im looking at furzedown for my first choice too!!
Original post by emiloop_
Thank goodness 🙏🙏 mines @emxwaters on ig :smile:

im @erinnash_03 on insta xx
Reply 16
Original post by Amelieeliza
If there’s a group chat I’d love to be in it! Just got offered a place for BA Acting and Performance :smile:

Hi!! Okay unsure how the reply option here works so it may look all wonky, but I got my offer today at like 3 AM for BA costume for theatre and screen! I'm international (Croatian) and would love to be in a gc! How can I join?
Original post by Rea :)
Hi!! Okay unsure how the reply option here works so it may look all wonky, but I got my offer today at like 3 AM for BA costume for theatre and screen! I'm international (Croatian) and would love to be in a gc! How can I join?

Doing the same course! I was added to a ual costume group. What’s your Insta? Send me your handle and I can add you too 😊
Reply 18
Doing the same course! I was added to a ual costume group. What’s your Insta? Send me your handle and I can add you too 😊

Is there a way for me to DM you here?
Original post by Erin Nash

Hi!! Im got accepted and starting studying at Wimbledon starting in Sept and im doing costume design for theatre and screen! Im thinking Furzedown as my accommodation too💖xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending