The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Finding accommodation for Wimbledon college of arts

I’ve just been given an offer for a three year degree at Wimbledon College of arts starting in September. I live in North London and am weighing up my options about living at home for first year or moving out. Does anyone have details on the journey from Furzedown student village to Wimbledon college? Also, are there any other options for housing.
Original post by lara117
I’ve just been given an offer for a three year degree at Wimbledon College of arts starting in September. I live in North London and am weighing up my options about living at home for first year or moving out. Does anyone have details on the journey from Furzedown student village to Wimbledon college? Also, are there any other options for housing.
Hi! I’ve just received an offer today for wimbledon, im having the same questions and worries, particularly about accommodation. Would you be open to sharing socials??
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Bonnieblu1
Hi! I’ve just received an offer today for wimbledon, im having the same questions and worries, particularly about accommodation. Would you be open to sharing socials??

Hi! sure my instagram is lara_nanan :smile:
Original post by lara117

Im also going to Wimbledon to do costume and have the same questions!?? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lara117

Hi I live in north London as well and got an offer from ual what course are you studying at ual?
Reply 5
Original post by lara117

Hey! WCA offer holder here as well! Let me know what you decide!
Reply 6
Original post by lara117

I have also had a look at glassyard and Ceders as well, I have been told by a student ambassador that Furzdown and Cedars are quite the party house? I don't mind this but im wondering if Glassyard, even though it is a bit further in to the central of London, it is near Clapham Junction which may be of a more lively atmosphere. Im not from London so I might have no idea what im talking about.
Original post by lara117

I've been wondering this same thing, just firmed my offer for wimbledon. apparently there's a free shuttle bus from furzedown to the nearest tube station (I found this on the UAL Furzedown website) and then its 4 tube stops and a short walk to get to Wimbledon. Doesn't sound too bad! but that's just according to maps.
Reply 8
Did everyone go for Furzedown? My son’s firmed his offer at WCA but chosen Highline as first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending