The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

UCFB

Ive come across UCFB which is a university institution which offers degrees in football. My dream is to become a football manager and this university seems to cater my needs. However I'm unsure whether this would be the sensible carrer path to follow. Also I'm unsure of the credibility of the uni which is why I'm hesitant.
First I've heard of anything like that.
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Hasanm10975
Ive come across UCFB which is a university institution which offers degrees in football. My dream is to become a football manager and this university seems to cater my needs. However I'm unsure whether this would be the sensible carrer path to follow. Also I'm unsure of the credibility of the uni which is why I'm hesitant.

Hi @Hasanm10975

Thanks for your interest in the football programmes run at UCFB.

Here at Bucks New University, we validate degree and postgraduate programmes that are offered at UCFB, so we are the 'awarding body'. There are therefore a number of checks and monitoring procedures that UCFB have to go through in order to maintain this partnership.

If you'd like more information about the UCFB courses specifically, please give them a call on 03332201522 or email [email protected].

They do have a forum on here where you can contact other students that may have studied there to find out a bit more about their experiences.

Good luck, and please let me know if you need any more information!

Thanks

Laura
Did you do it at UCFB or do a degree in sports coaching somewhere else?
Are you happy with your choice?
Reply 4
Hey there,I forgot about this thread if I'm completely honest 😂.In the end I've decided to go on a different route. I will be doing a degree in economics later this year instead of any football relating degree. This is due to the flexibility and prestige of an economics degree, in addition to the fact that I'm decent at the subject. In the future I aim to work in the sports, preferably football industry, and try and influence the game in that position. I'm also looking to start doing my coaching badges in the near future so I would still have some sort of coaching route available to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending