The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official Imperial College London Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Imperial College London for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 4 days ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've applied for my master's in Strategic Marketing, I completed my references in 3 days around 4th Nov, but haven't received a reply yet! Is anyone else applying?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi Everyone,
I applied for MSc Business Analytics course on Sept 10, got an interview invite on Oct 2 and completed it on Oct 3. I still haven't got any update on my application. Has anyone got offers? If so, when did you apply?
Just got an offer for MSc ESB! I applied in the first week of September.
Just got waitlisted for my MSc F&A application
Reply 5
anyone got offer for MSc Financial Technology? i applied at end of sept and completed the interview around nov 1st but still havent recieve any update yet
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi! I got an offer for the MSc ESB. I applied on October 8th, had an interview on October 22nd, and received an offer on November 27th.
Is anyone received medicine interview from Imperial college for Sep.2024 entry?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi Everyone,
I applied for MSc Business Analytics course on Sept 10, got an interview invite on Oct 2 and completed it on Oct 3. I still haven't got any update on my application. Has anyone got offers? If so, when did you apply?

Have you heard back from them? I applied for the same course on Nov 4, got an interview invite on Nov 8 and completed it on Nov 11.
Hi Everyone,

hey, did u get a reply?
Hi Everyone,

Have u heard anything as for now
Reply 11
Anyone got a reply for msc strategic marketing?
Reply 12
Original post by ooostudy
anyone got offer for MSc Financial Technology? i applied at end of sept and completed the interview around nov 1st but still havent recieve any update yet

Same. Pls update
I applied for MSc Finance on the 30th of August, has my interview on 11th October, just yesterday I received an email
congratulating me on being admitted to MSc Finance starting 2024 along with some cool NFTs attached to it for offer holders, however there wasn't a CID number attached to the email, additionally it stated that my official offer will not be available immediately and may take a few days to be updated on MyImperial. Just wondering if this is standard procedure and if anybody else has received the same email. If yes, how long did it take to get your official offer letter?
Original post by hrishmitra19
I applied for MSc Finance on the 30th of August, has my interview on 11th October, just yesterday I received an email
congratulating me on being admitted to MSc Finance starting 2024 along with some cool NFTs attached to it for offer holders, however there wasn't a CID number attached to the email, additionally it stated that my official offer will not be available immediately and may take a few days to be updated on MyImperial. Just wondering if this is standard procedure and if anybody else has received the same email. If yes, how long did it take to get your official offer letter?

Hey! Got the same thing for business analytics about two weeks ago and still haven’t received the official offer letter
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hey! Got the same thing for business analytics about two weeks ago and still haven’t received the official offer letter

Hi, i applied for biz analytics but haven’t heard anything as of now. Do you mind to share your application timeline?
Original post by Anonymous #6

Did you have a CID number quoted??
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, i applied for biz analytics but haven’t heard anything as of now. Do you mind to share your application timeline?

Applied mid September, did the interview mid October, got the offer mid November.
Original post by hrishmitra19
Did you have a CID number quoted??

No it was all 0s
I think that should be okay then I guess...? Was the same for me. Did you try contacting Imperial?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending