The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is KKotsaki!

I'm studying... MSc Psychology Conversion at University of Central Lancashire

I'm interested in... Being graduated, because I am not graduated only because of 2 modules. That is happening because of a lecturer who did not pass me because I was negative to his flirt. Since then I am experiencing academic bullying

My study level is... Other
Original post by KKotsaki
I'm studying... MSc Psychology Conversion at University of Central Lancashire

I'm interested in... Being graduated, because I am not graduated only because of 2 modules. That is happening because of a lecturer who did not pass me because I was negative to his flirt. Since then I am experiencing academic bullying

My study level is... Other

Hi welcome to TSR. Have you reported this academic bullying to the head of faculty ?
Reply 2
Original post by evalilyXOX
Hi welcome to TSR. Have you reported this academic bullying to the head of faculty ?
Hi! I have passed all the 3 stage complaint procedures. The stage 3 complaint outcome has been considered by a Complaint Review Panel comprising: Dr Nigel Harrison (Vice-Chancellor’s nominee), Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health & Wellbeing, Andrea Ferguson, Acting Head of the Centre of Excellence in Learning and Teaching, and Suntosh Kaur, Student Union Education Officer. If by head of the faculty you mean the Dean of School of Psychology, yes I applied to him through the first stage complaint, and at the end there was me who made false claims about Mike Eslea and they obligated me to firm a paper of good conduction and the fact that Mike Eslea called me a liar was considered unimportant as by the Dean of School of Psychology as well as by the aforementioned persons of Complaint Review Panel. Maybe they think that they can behave to the way they want to me, becase I am epileptic and alone in the UK.
Recently the supervisor of my dissertation went on annual leave while I was still conducting my dissertation. She did not ask from any colleague to help me while she was on annual leave. As I was with no support at all I remained 24 hours asleep in order to submit my dissertation on time. As a result I had epileptic aura and submitted the draft of my dissertation instead of the final version. I am not passing only two modules, because the marker have subjective standards. While Mike Eslea has commented that I should not give details of qualitative and quantitative studies, the new marker of the same assignment commented me that I should have given example of qualitative and quantitative studies.
Original post by KKotsaki
Hi! I have passed all the 3 stage complaint procedures. The stage 3 complaint outcome has been considered by a Complaint Review Panel comprising: Dr Nigel Harrison (Vice-Chancellor’s nominee), Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health & Wellbeing, Andrea Ferguson, Acting Head of the Centre of Excellence in Learning and Teaching, and Suntosh Kaur, Student Union Education Officer. If by head of the faculty you mean the Dean of School of Psychology, yes I applied to him through the first stage complaint, and at the end there was me who made false claims about Mike Eslea and they obligated me to firm a paper of good conduction and the fact that Mike Eslea called me a liar was considered unimportant as by the Dean of School of Psychology as well as by the aforementioned persons of Complaint Review Panel. Maybe they think that they can behave to the way they want to me, becase I am epileptic and alone in the UK.
Recently the supervisor of my dissertation went on annual leave while I was still conducting my dissertation. She did not ask from any colleague to help me while she was on annual leave. As I was with no support at all I remained 24 hours asleep in order to submit my dissertation on time. As a result I had epileptic aura and submitted the draft of my dissertation instead of the final version. I am not passing only two modules, because the marker have subjective standards. While Mike Eslea has commented that I should not give details of qualitative and quantitative studies, the new marker of the same assignment commented me that I should have given example of qualitative and quantitative studies.

Goodness that has been some ordeal you have faced ! I wish I could help more but unfortunately I don't know what other advice I can offer apart from posting this concern in one of the educational forums here such as the psychology section or under the uni courses section.

Sorry, hope that helps !
Reply 4
Original post by evalilyXOX
Goodness that has been some ordeal you have faced ! I wish I could help more but unfortunately I don't know what other advice I can offer apart from posting this concern in one of the educational forums here such as the psychology section or under the uni courses section.

Sorry, hope that helps !
And that is not enough. Recently, when I left a short accomodation at Brunel Court Student Accommodation I asked from the employees of Living at UCLan office as well as from the staff of Brunel to help me with my accommodation, because I have 7 metals on my right food but instead of helping they started to shout me and to pretend from me to leave the room with my belongings on it. At the end I moved all my belongings by myself and as a result I had an injury on my left shoulder. It is not enough. They did to me another gift. I was out, homeless and my academic advisor arrange for me to stay to one of the halls until yesterday. When she arranged it I had not theinjury in my shoulder. Just some minutes before two employees of UCLan came and ask me that I should leave the room. I asked them to let me here until 2nd of July, when I will have the mark of PS4030, which is a written exam, and I will pay for the room at 15th of July. I hope they will be ok with that and will not take me out. Of course, I will pay for all the days that I will stay, just making the payment at 15th of July. I am waiting for their answer now.

Quick Reply

Latest