The Student Room Group

Where to find a private tutor for my ucas references?

Hello, I am in need of a private tutor that has an 'institutional email' according to my universities website.

' Your referee must send their reference from an academic or institutional email address in the format name @ school.org (or similar). We do not accept references sent from personal addresses such as Gmail, Outlook, 163.com, etc.'

I am resitting privately and my school will not allow references or predicted grades unfortunately. Do you know where I could find one - need the reference really soon. Is anybody with this type of email willing to help me, I can do a few assessments for proof of grades and give you evidence of educational background/ all my grades.
Reply 1
Hello, I am in need of a private tutor that has an 'institutional email' according to my universities website.

' Your referee must send their reference from an academic or institutional email address in the format name @ school.org (or similar). We do not accept references sent from personal addresses such as Gmail, Outlook, 163.com, etc.'

I am resitting privately and my school will not allow references or predicted grades unfortunately. Do you know where I could find one - need the reference really soon. Is anybody with this type of email willing to help me, I can do a few assessments for proof of grades and give you evidence of educational background/ all my grades.
Schools won’t normally refuse to provide a reference. Is it just because you are asking for predicted grades that they have refused?

If so then an academic reference without predicted grades would be fine. They can explain that you’re resitting privately and that’s why they can’t provide predictions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending