The Student Room Group

Silver idea award

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdalla Yahya
here it is

what am i missing
i have corrected this : you,floor, online,feedback,designers, on, doing, which
Original post by nator_girl
I’m stuck on the sliver maker badge resolution (the section that says ... solve the problematic code) It currently says function loadData() {if (loggedIn ==truth) return data;}Someone please help!

change the 'truth' to 'true'
Original post by ViceroySkull
I finished my silver award, my professor told me to leave the maker badge because even she could not figure it out. She thinks there's some sort of mistake, or there's something missing, although her strong suit is NOT JavaScript. If you finish all the badges besides maker, you can get the silver. Just wanted to tell you, because I recieved the email saying it was completed so..

ok thanks will let you know if I find out. In the meantime could you tell me the code for the digital citizen part 3 on silver. thanks
image.jpgcould someone help me out, i tried using that but it keeps saying it’s wrong!! 😭
Does anyone what to do with the spites on Gamer 3, silver?
Thanks

Untitled.png
Original post by emmakola
Stuck on the robotics section maker activation

i need help could you help me please on the same part
Hi, does anyone know what to do for functions 1 (maker activation)? I'm really stuck here.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Cheetah.
Does anyone what to do with the spites on Gamer 3, silver?
Thanks

Untitled.png

you need to add another character in your game other than 'hero'

Hope this helps! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Diamonddolphin26
you need to add another character in your game other than 'hero'

Hope this helps! :smile:

I did but it still doesn't tick off the box.
I guess there's a code that goes with the characters?
Thanks for the reply!
Original post by Cheetah.
I did but it still doesn't tick off the box.
I guess there's a code that goes with the characters?
Thanks for the reply!

Oh yeah! You need to add some code. Say you chose spikes as your next sprite, you got to add in code so that when 'hero' touches it (I'm presuming it's called hero), the game is over.
Reply 90
Original post by Camanero_An
It say "Pass your room array into the lifeSupportOn() function! Type lifeSupportOn(rooms) inside your loop, then press `Run Code`."

where did you put it?
Reply 91
Original post by ViceroySkull
I finished my silver award, my professor told me to leave the maker badge because even she could not figure it out. She thinks there's some sort of mistake, or there's something missing, although her strong suit is NOT JavaScript. If you finish all the badges besides maker, you can get the silver. Just wanted to tell you, because I recieved the email saying it was completed so..

There is no mistake just its difficult as completed the whole of silver award and awarded my sliver star.
just done this one- massive pain!! sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but rest assured we will be in touch to help you hope this helps :smile:
Reply 93
i dont know how to do the array part any help
Original post by emmakola
Put
Rooms
On line 7

that is not working for me
can some please help me with the idea badge worker badge 2.
Reply 96
I know that people keep saying it but honestly use the hint it literally gives you all of the code, you just need to put in order.
Reply 97
was you able to complete this
Reply 98
I'm stuck too please help
Original post by tanush007
I am stuck on the silver worker badge the last one where it ask us to correct the problematic code, can someone help me pls
what's wrong here???
Correct the problematic code
function loadData() {
if (loggedIn==truth) return data;
}

Same I am stuck as well. Please can someone give me the answer to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending