The Student Room Group

Idea

$review = $_POST['review'];

insertIntoDatabase($review); Does anybody know how to do this part as it does seem to be working it either says

That's not it. You need to pass the $review variable through the escape_tags(); function.

Don't forget to check your notepad!

Or it Says...

Having trouble with the syntax? Here's an example of passing a variable through a function

$myVariable = theFunction($myVariable);

Don't forget to check your notepad!

Which is sooooooooooo annoying
Reply 1
Plz help I’ve been trying to stick my head around idea for a long time and i still dont get much -

I also done most my badges on silver award just not this one + another but that’s first things first.
In case you can follow me and see other problems that MAAAAANY people have on idea.
Reply 2
LMAOO i'm stuck on that one rn too, have you figured it out in the past 10months?
Reply 3
Me to do you might have a clue for this
Reply 4
I have also tried $myvariable=escape tags($myvariable)I but it didn't work
Reply 5
right ive done ityou need to out in $myFormData = escape_tags($myFormdata);insertIntoDatabase($myFormData) $ but replace the $myFormData with $review so it looks like $review = escape_tags($review);insertIntoDatabase($review) $
doesn't work for me
it doesn't work for me
Reply 8
help I've been stuck on this forever
Reply 9
Original post by tom foz
right ive done ityou need to out in $myFormData = escape_tags($myFormdata);insertIntoDatabase($myFormData) $ but replace the $myFormData with $review so it looks like $review = escape_tags($review);insertIntoDatabase($review) $

This worked for me! Thank you my daughter has been stuck on it for days!
Reply 10
i dont get it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending