The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

kitsune
Do you know his/her GCSE and AS grades? What does Nottingham ask for?

Yep, her GCSE grades were all A* and A, and AAAB at AS. My GCSE grades included 5 Bs! I don't think Nottingham like Bs... *wishes she had applied to Edinburgh instead*

Edit: AAA is now their typical offer! Eek! On my UCAS form i was predicted all As though...but i have dropped English since and haven't told them yet!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
SiAnY
Yep, her GCSE grades were all A* and A, and AAAB at AS. My GCSE grades included 5 Bs! I don't think Nottingham like Bs... *wishes she had applied to Edinburgh instead*

But I had a B at AS, and they still gave me an offer :smile: You'll be fine Sian!
I meant GCSE Bs :tongue:
Reply 43
SiAnY
I meant GCSE Bs :tongue:

But they're even less important! :tongue: 6/6 for you lovely!
I had to give back my GCSE Geog trophy thing today *cries* Mine was the last one to be given back - i just couldn't let go! LmAo! :biggrin:
Reply 45
Got my track username/password today :smile:
Reply 46
LS.
Got my track username/password today :smile:

Great! - but it don't update! :mad:
I got mine today too. My mum called me in lunch time and said that Nottingham had sent me something. I asked how bulky it was etc, and she convinced me it was a rejection. Thankfully I let her open it for me then rather than worrying for the rest of the day..
Reply 48
I got mine about 5 days ago but I too thought it was a rejection letter although that would have been quite strange seeing as they sent me details for an interview a few days before. I havn't used the Nottingham track yet though.
I got 'another' letter today from Nottingham and thought it was a rejection. However it was just a letter from the business school to say they wont be giving out offers until early Feburary so everyone who applies before the deadline has a equal chance of getting in etc.
Reply 50
john williams
I got 'another' letter today from Nottingham and thought it was a rejection. However it was just a letter from the business school to say they wont be giving out offers until early Feburary so everyone who applies before the line has a equal chance of getting in etc.

Is that for Economics as well? :frown:
kitsune
Is that for Economics as well? :frown:

I'm dont think so, as the course iv applied for, Industrial Economics, is part of the business school and this was a letter direct from them.
Reply 52
john williams
I'm dont think so, as the course iv applied for, Industrial Economics, is part of the business school and this was a letter direct from them.

i no sum1 who applied for maths and economics and they got a letter saying that they had an offer which would reach them thorugh UCAS and then an optional open day on the 9th of feb or march
nottingham tracker is pretty useless to medic applicants :frown:
Reply 54
Jack Schitt
nottingham tracker is pretty useless to medic applicants :frown:

Why?
Reply 55
It's just generally pretty useless.
Reply 56
TheWolf
It's just generally pretty useless.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. It just seems to be a collection of links (that can be accessed without a under name/password).

Has anyone recieved any personal messages yet....do this only relate to offers?
Reply 57
I don't even understand why we need a separate tracker..
TheWolf
I don't even understand why we need a separate tracker..

Especially when UCAS gets updated first :wink:

I say that because I just checked my UCAS.co.uk and Nottingham have given me an offer! Phat.

The Nottingham tracker still says I'm under consideration, but I'll forgive them..

Good luck everyone.
Reply 59
LS.
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. It just seems to be a collection of links (that can be accessed without a under name/password).

Has anyone recieved any personal messages yet....do this only relate to offers?

I've got 3 personal announcements... but they just say... news about the uni nothing "personal"

Latest

Trending

Trending