The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Chemistry 7405 - Paper 1 (Inorganic & Physical Chem) - 04th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapmoneybenny
You understand that they often go beyond the spec right?

I mean cobalt and chromium aren't in your book for nothing. Titanium and nickel its just their catalytic activity you need to know

Bruh they dont go off spec, the whole point of the spec is to show everything we need to know. The textbooks however can have additional stuff like cobalt and chromium ions etc, it doesnt mean we need to know it tho
Original post by number0
Bruh they dont go off spec, the whole point of the spec is to show everything we need to know. The textbooks however can have additional stuff like cobalt and chromium ions etc, it doesnt mean we need to know it tho

I mean its not like they haven't done this before as shown in past papers but whatever i guess, we'll all find out when we write the papers
I mean its not like they haven't done this before as shown in past papers but whatever i guess, we'll all find out when we write the papers

yeh i guess we will
chromiums been taken out of the spec
don't forget chromium as well
How is everyone revising for Chemistry? And how are you getting on?
Original post by who_am_i08
How is everyone revising for Chemistry? And how are you getting on?

Same ol' same ol'. Past papers and revising topics you suck at
Same ol' same ol'. Past papers and revising topics you suck at

That's a good technique, are you also doing the old spec past papers? Becuase there aren't many new spec papers including the specimen ones
Reply 28
do you have a filled out version of this? Because it's lowkey good. its okay if u don't x
is anyone doing any AS papers from old spec or just CHEM4 and CHEM5?
No sorry, these are not my predictions, they are from tailored tutors.
Original post by 200000
do you have a filled out version of this? Because it's lowkey good. its okay if u don't x
Anyone using the TT method?
Yepp
Original post by social_chemist
how are you finding it?

whAT IS THE TT METHOD
go onto tailored tutors
Original post by gigi77774
whAT IS THE TT METHOD

here is the TT method:

The TT Method
1. Do a past paper in (timed) exam conditions.
2. Mark your paper and find the top three questions / topics cost you the most marks.
3. Re-learn and/or revise these three topics by completing one Action Hour per topic e.g. practising topic based past paper questions, until you feel more confident about them.
4. Repeat the same past paper as before, again in test conditions, then keep repeating steps (1) to (3) until you get at least 1 grade above the grade you want

ive just been brushing up on a few topics but
im going to start using the TT method from today
(edited 4 years ago)
anyone here part of the TT discord server

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending