The Student Room Group

2019 AQA GCSE Biology Combined Science Higher - 14th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

aids is biology and aqa is hiv
aqa weakens our immune systems and then the aids biology kills us
The equation for actual image size is diahrea = poo/wee x percentage of wee .
Malaria is a protist but smelly protist ! CURRY PROTIST ! POOOOOOPPOPPOOPOOPPOPOPOOOOOOOOOP!
Hail the chug jugs ! Fortnite is the reason everyone is failing ! HAIL THE CHUG JUGS ! HAIL THE KUNDI MINI SHIELDS ! I revise DT by playing fortnite my friends ! EZ GRADE 9
I was so confident about blood. Then there was no blood.
yay that's good I guess
Original post by orlyanne
i think it isss that’s what my friends and i put
Original post by sillysauage
wtf was that cube stuff and nitrate ions to help plants grow??? amino acids???!!!!

it's was volume and surface area ratio between the 2 cubes I think
(edited 4 years ago)
revision in a nutshell
Original post by Susiiiieeeee
I was so confident about blood. Then there was no blood.
__________________________######_________
____________________________####__________
_____________________________##___________
___________________________######_________
__________________________#######_________
__####__________________#########_________
_######________________###_######_________
_######_______________###__######_________
__####_______________###___ ######_________
_____##################____ ######_________
_____#########vIRGINItY####+AQA######________
______#################____######_________
_______###_______#####_____######_________
______###_______#####______######_________
_____###________#####______######_________
#######_________##########_##############__
Original post by HarshyBar
__________________________######_________
____________________________####__________
_____________________________##___________
___________________________######_________
__________________________#######_________
__####__________________#########_________
_######________________###_######_________
_######_______________###__######_________
__####_______________###___ ######_________
_____##################____ ######_________
_____##################+rep######________
______#################____######_________
_______###_______#####_____######_________
______###_______#####______######_________
_____###________#####______######_________
#######_________##########_##############__

aqa fricking me in the bum
Never done nitrate ions either
Original post by lucayah
I just looked through the cgp guide there isnt even anything about beta blockers tf?????

i think that was one of those questions were you had to apply knowledge, i wrote about a build up of lactic acid from exercise and oxygen debt?? because of a lack of oxygen from the blood. pretty sure its ******** tho
It seems so much worse because this is the first exam for majority of kids around the country and it has just knocked everyone’s confidence completely.
tell me about it...
Original post by lucayah
I just looked through the cgp guide there isnt even anything about beta blockers tf?????
same, pretty much... I spelt it out tho cause you always lose marks for not saying simple thingd
i think that was one of those questions were you had to apply knowledge, i wrote about a build up of lactic acid from exercise and oxygen debt?? because of a lack of oxygen from the blood. pretty sure its ******** tho
Reply 33

how is that fair? how can someone get enough information to even answer the question if its not in the revision guide LET ALONE A 6 MARKER ???
The grade boundaries will be like half marks for a nine probobly lol
Original post by lucayah
how is that fair? how can someone get enough information to even answer the question if its not in the revision guide LET ALONE A 6 MARKER ???

i know its crazy, but i guess that just how they like to test knowledge? i had to go back and look at it at least 4 times before getting to that conclusion

beta blockers slow down the pulse I only know that because I used to do gcse pe so I guess it was application of knowledge kinda unfair to those who wouldn't know tho
(edited 4 years ago)
yeah, this one was too hard and the triple one was too easy is what people are saying I think... it almost gives the triples a psychological advantage... lucky I had an RS exam that went really well before this
Original post by Susiiiieeeee
It seems so much worse because this is the first exam for majority of kids around the country and it has just knocked everyone’s confidence completely.
It mentioned what beta blockers were so you had to assume and use the table given with and without beta blockers
Original post by Qwer :)
same, pretty much... I spelt it out tho cause you always lose marks for not saying simple thingd

lol yeah i wrote it out step by step

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending