The Student Room Group

Grade boundaries

Everybody is finding the exams easy so I am wondering will the grade boundary for aqa chem and phys and bio ever be significanyly higher than 2019 for example to get a 9 in biology in 2019 was around 65% for chem around 72% and for phys around 75% does anybody think it will ever be higher than 80 for any?
Reply 1
idk about 80, as they are meant to be roughly the same. ofc it will change, which is the purpose of having grade boundaries set after exams, rather than the same thing every year, as it will be harder/easier some years, but again they try to keep it the same, so grade boundaries should roughly be the same . srry i wrote sm but like in short i doubt it will be higher than 80, but as someone who doesnt understand her gcses whilst doing them dont take my word for it💀
i get what your saying tho, bc idk why sm ppl said its easy liike dayum ik i barely revised but😭
AGAIN they are roughly the same so based on the highest you gave for physics at 75%, i doubt it would go up by 5%. im just answering what i think bc it came up so i doubt its helpful but good luck for the rest. i screwed english real bad so your probs good on that at least
Reply 2
I doubt it would be as high as 80 .. sure hope not I thought I did well but not THAT well you know
Reply 3
Original post by Csnelli1006
I doubt it would be as high as 80 .. sure hope not I thought I did well but not THAT well you know

yeah i think that applies to a lot of ppl
Reply 4
Unless extreme circumstances occur, and looking at the past few exams, no test fits that criteria, grade boundaires will be in between 2019 and 2022, closer to 2019
Reply 5
We know NOTHING about grade boundaries - stop making stuff up. Grade boundaries are set after papers are marked - all we know is that the proportion of top grades will be similar to 2019.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending