Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Same too
Original post by Xbrandon02x
Same, wahayyyy
Reply 81
Original post by Qwer :)
Ask AQA...

aqa must really hate us, culturing microorganisms is definitely triple isn't it?
Original post by Paul123m7
Describing the graph of different stages of bacteria..

I put
A- hasn’t mutated
B- started to mutate
C- resistant
D- bacteria starts to be killed
I’m probably wrong but that’s what I put
ahhhh thx so much
Original post by ahb386
I think you had to find the stroke volume rate from cariovascular output and heart rate
thx guys im updating the unofficial scheme
I put
A- hasn’t mutated
B- started to mutate
C- resistant
D- bacteria starts to be killed
I’m probably wrong but that’s what I put
Reply 85
Partially permeable membrane one?
Original post by jkndn
Partially permeable membrane one?

I’m probably wrong
But I put
Partially permeable tube- pancreas
Water- small intestine
Reply 87
i put ****ing 20 micrometres for the magnification question im so ****ing done
Reply 88
I said small intestine and water as water...oops
I’m probably wrong
But I put
Water- small intestine
I got blood and small intestine
I’m probably wrong
But I put
Water- small intestine
Anyone know how to make the 5x Eyepeice lens into x50, I said put a x10 lens in the microscope so they would multiply to make x50 but I'm not sure if that's right...

Yes it was to set the objective lens to x10 because to find out the total magnification you multiply the magnification of the eyepiece by the magnification of the objective lens.
I felt alright after coming out of that exam but after reading various responses about all the questions I now feel like a massive idiot. Thanks guys :smile:
I just asked the teacher and he told me

Soooooo true, I only knew what it was cause one of my friends took it for anti-stress
Original post by sillysauage
wtf was that cube stuff and nitrate ions to help plants grow??? amino acids???!!!!

for the cube, I said about the surface area to volume ratio and how it would affect the rate of diffusion i think you also had to compare how the smaller cube would have a higher rate or diffusion or something
What whas the question about starch and sugars
I said the bigger cube would need more nutrients than the smalle one and worked out the volume as evidence
Original post by Aphrdotie
for the cube, I said about the surface area to volume ratio and how it would affect the rate of diffusion i think you also had to compare how the smaller cube would have a higher rate or diffusion or something
C6H1206 (glucose) and nitrate ions attained from the surrounding soils are used to create amino acids: which synthesize proteins: which are used for growth...
Reply 97
What was the first one was it c ????
Original post by qwer :)
soooooo true, i only knew what it was cause one of my friends took it for anti-stress
for the 5 marker on the cubes;
-work out the surface area to volume ratio for both; the smaller cube as a greater surface area to volume ratio as its a single celled organism ( cannot remember what it was i think it was bacteria or some ****) meaning sufficient substances diffuse in and out of the cell meeting the demand of the cell
-The cube y (multi cellular organism) will have a lower surface area to volume ratio however you could mention that this is offset by the surfaces being adapted for substance exchange
Reply 99
omdayyyys *****t I converted at the end is that okay
yeah I did that well... you will probably get a mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending