The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Business paper1 17th May 2019

Unofficial MS needed ASAP !!
Any?
Reply 2
Hey guys does any one remember what themes came up or what questions came up in this exam??? My little sister is being given it as a mock in a couple weeks and I'm trying to help her revise. Really appreciate if you guys could reply to this or even private message me and let me know what questions and themes you remember from the exam :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Alexiak
Hey guys does any one remember what themes came up or what questions came up in this exam??? My little sister is being given it as a mock in a couple weeks and I'm trying to help her revise. Really appreciate if you guys could reply to this or even private message me and let me know what questions and themes you remember from the exam :biggrin:

heya do you remember any questions?
Reply 4
Original post by Alexiak

heya do you remember any questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending