The Student Room Group

A-level Edexcel Geography Paper 2 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Why wasn't you meant to draw separate bars. I thought in a bar chart you don't link the bars together otherwise it's a histogram
Original post by Discrepancy
Wasn't meant to draw 4 separate bar charts, it's all on one bar chart ffs.
was it meant to be 4 separate bars?
Wasn't meant to draw 4 separate bar charts, it's all on one bar chart ffs.
Original post by Jdjdid
Why wasn't you meant to draw separate bars. I thought in a bar chart you don't link the bars together otherwise it's a histogram

Original post by lucia1234
was it meant to be 4 separate bars?

Nope. google it.
Divided bar chart
Reply 23
Anyone got an official markscheme for migration, identity and sovereignty
What did people get for the percentage for migration not health!
Original post by Jdjdid
Anyone got an official markscheme for migration, identity and sovereignty

I could add yours in, if you give me the answers. :smile:
Original post by Gmartin66
What did people get for the percentage for migration not health!

45.2... pretty sure its wrong lol
Original post by Medic.213

I think most people got this
I think most people got this

really? I just did like 2.8/6.8 million then times 100 or something. can't remember exact numbers
really? I just did like 2.8/6.8 million then times 100 or something. can't remember exact numbers

Yep, I think so
Reply 30

I think I got this. I just put it into a fraction and decimalised it. (idk what its called) and got like 4.52 or something so as a % thats 45.2. So I hope its right.
I got 45.2%
Yeah that’s what i did :smile:
did anyone do diverse places? Xx The percentage was 65.2% for health n human rights
Reply 34
What was question iii on regenerating places cos i think i may have missed it out by accident
Original post by ahknf
What was question iii on regenerating places cos i think i may have missed it out by accident

It was about evaluating successful vs unsuccessful places based on a resource (which I didn’t see lol)
Reply 36
Original post by angelgrimesmct
It was about evaluating successful vs unsuccessful places based on a resource (which I didn’t see lol)

nah not that one, the 6 marker before. inbetween the 6 marker on fracking and the 20 marker.
There was another question (an 8 marker on fracking) to explain why investment in infrastructure, such as fracking, can bring both benefits or costs for local economies
I was very pressed for time, they threw a few curve balls with the Globalisation 12 marker and the Regeneration 20 marker but hey ho. We got paper 3 to really boost our marks and it should be easier seeing as we get the sources.
Original post by ahknf

For regeneration
3 marker was explaining a choropleth map of the uk and income
6 marker about regeneration and local living environment
6 marker about why fracking/infrastructure may not regenerate the economy of some communities
20 mark on the evaluating the reason of success of places (flanders/walloon and your own case studies)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending