The Student Room Group

A-level Edexcel Geography Paper 2 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

I got 52/70 out of my CW
I got 70/70 on coursework. But that was a miracle but hopefully it saves me from these disastrous exams
Original post by Motivation101
I got 70/70 on coursework. But that was a miracle but hopefully it saves me from these disastrous exams

The grade boundaries may be higher for CW :frown: I might lose my A ffs in CW
Original post by Discrepancy

They stay consistent I think. Because every year ppl have the same kinda spread. - according my teacher. You’ll be fine dw
They stay consistent I think. Because every year ppl have the same kinda spread. - according my teacher. You’ll be fine dw

It is sad because even my CW for art got marked down.
It is sad because even my CW for art got marked down.

Maybe it’s something to do with the marking instead. I don’t know but don’t worry it all done just ace paper 3 you’ll be fine
Maybe it’s something to do with the marking instead. I don’t know but don’t worry it all done just ace paper 3 you’ll be fine

Hopefully.
Would paper 3 be about physical topics, because last year they had human topics?
Hopefully.
Would paper 3 be about physical topics, because last year they had human topics?

I think it’s both. It’s more about exam techniques and application. Revise Stats stuff I think
Reply 68

The grade you get in coursework is irrelevant, it's the mark as a % of the total marks that matters, if you get an E in coursework you can still get an A overall on the whole course.
They could have human topics as well because the human paper was based a lot on the environment. You never know tho :smile: good luck everyone for paper 3 smash it!
I think it’s both. It’s more about exam techniques and application. Revise Stats stuff I think

Yeah would be a good idea to revise some maths skills for paper 3 I think
Original post by Wilko64
The grade you get in coursework is irrelevant, it's the mark as a % of the total marks that matters, if you get an E in coursework you can still get an A overall on the whole course.

Yeah that’s true, there aren’t individual grades for each paper it is a total out of everything at the end
Lads it asked for the percentage DIFFERENCE

So it large number - small number over large number X by 100
My answer was 58.8%
(MIGRATION)
Original post by Bxgkgfiff
Lads it asked for the percentage DIFFERENCE

So it large number - small number over large number X by 100
My answer was 58.8%
(MIGRATION)

I don’t think it did..
Original post by jacktarch
I don’t think it did..

Same I think it was just work out the percentage of uk/New Zealand/Indian and Chinese migrants out of Australia’s population or something like that
Nope

(Original post by angelgrimesmct)Same I think it was just work out the percentage of uk/New Zealand/Indian and Chinese migrants out of Australia’s population or something like that
Good luck to you too! :smile:
Original post by angelgrimesmct
They could have human topics as well because the human paper was based a lot on the environment. You never know tho :smile: good luck everyone for paper 3 smash it!
I worked it out this way, I don't think it said difference but then again, I left it till last and did it in the final 20 seconds.
Original post by angelgrimesmct
Same I think it was just work out the percentage of uk/New Zealand/Indian and Chinese migrants out of Australia’s population or something like that
Original post by EB12456780
Good luck to you too! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Does anyone remember the 20 mark question for migration?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending