The Student Room Group

Please send a positive message to the victim of a race hate campaign.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zoqua
I'm sorry I'm really late, if I'd seen this earlier I'd have posted.

It's horrific that this has happened to you in this supposedly civilized country. I know there isn't a lot that can be said that can fix what has happened, but I can certainly try. These acts have been done with the deliberate intent of bringing you down, of trying to ruin your life. Giving in will only be admitting to the perpetrators that they've won. I understand that neither myself or many of the people here probably understand what you're going through, or how what I'm about to say is to do, but you must remain strong, and look to a better future. You're life will get better, you can leave these disgusting human beings behind you and move on in life. You have a future, whether you believe it now or not. Life will get better, remember that. You cannot let these people ruin the wonderful potential of your life. Good luck.

Thanks for posting such a kind message. :smile:
I'll print out to give to my friend's flatmate when I see her tomorrow.
Original post by londonmyst
It's fine for people to want to see proof.
Many Londoners just don't want to believe that a race hate campaign of this severity can occur in London.
Let alone continue, year after year.

I took these photos but they are not of my home.
I live alone.

Completely misread the post. I hope your friend’s flatmate is handling the aftermath well considering how you have managed to help them. It’s not as prevalent as many would hope, but racism and racial abuse is still there among the older adults who still wish of a ‘white England’.
Original post by Professional G
It’s not as prevalent as many would hope, but racism and racial abuse is still there among the older adults who still wish of a ‘white England’.

Alas the culprits of this hate campaign go way beyond the usual bad apple race hate criminals.
So many of them in their 20s and 30s terrorising a mixed race girl because their racial separatism can't stand the fact that her parents have different skin colours.
Alas the culprits of this hate campaign go way beyond the usual bad apple race hate criminals.
So many of them in their 20s and 30s terrorising a mixed race girl because their racial separatism can't stand the fact that her parents have different skin colours.

I hope I see the photos and their ugly mugs splashed on the faces of many newspapers after they are brought to justice. Set an example of the other racists that their abuse and racist views aren’t wanted in the 21st century
NOVEMBER 2021 UPDATE

Thanks for all your amazing messages of support and offers to befriend the victim of this foul race hate campaign. :smile:
She is very grateful and wants you all to know how comforting your kindness has been over the last 2 years.

I am aware of the unpleasant turn of events occurring over the last 48hrs on telegram, twitter, instagram and whatsapp.
Thank you for providing me with the direct links and screenshots.
I am in the process of responding to your messages and should have replied to everyone by tomorrow.

Dozens of reports have been filed and 7 accounts have been suspended as of today, 10 November 2021.
Please remember that it is crucial not to retweet, reply or enter into any kind of dialogue with any of these scumbags.
Above all- do not jeopardise your own mental health or risk your social media accounts being suspended by responding to these horrid bait attempts.

These hate criminal's purpose is to gloat and get attention.
They want to intimidate the victim and ruin her reputation forever through defamatory claims.
Because they are liars and sadistic bad apples.
Posting race hate bull, incitement to violence and harassment is against the terms&conditions of every social media operator.
Please do not give them the social media attention and direct responses that they crave.
Just keep screenshots and report all posts that contain abusive & grossly offensive content.
Thank you.
NOVEMBER 2021 UPDATE

Thanks for all your amazing messages of support and offers to befriend the victim of this foul race hate campaign. :smile:
She is very grateful and wants you all to know how comforting your kindness has been over the last 2 years.

I am aware of the unpleasant turn of events occurring over the last 48hrs on telegram, twitter, instagram and whatsapp.
Thank you for providing me with the direct links and screenshots.
I am in the process of responding to your messages and should have replied to everyone by tomorrow.

Dozens of reports have been filed and 7 accounts have been suspended as of today, 10 November 2021.
Please remember that it is crucial not to retweet, reply or enter into any kind of dialogue with any of these scumbags.
Above all- do not jeopardise your own mental health or risk your social media accounts being suspended by responding to these horrid bait attempts.

These hate criminal's purpose is to gloat and get attention.
They want to intimidate the victim and ruin her reputation forever through defamatory claims.
Because they are liars and sadistic bad apples.
Posting race hate bull, incitement to violence and harassment is against the terms&conditions of every social media operator.
Please do not give them the social media attention and direct responses that they crave.
Just keep screenshots and report all posts that contain abusive & grossly offensive content.
Thank you.

I saw this because it came up in my notifications of threads I'd posted in previously. I don't come on here that much now so I don't know the full details of what's been happening recently, but just wanted to say sorry this is still going on. It's unbelievable how vile some people can be.:angry::angry::angry:
DECEMBER 14TH 2021 UPDATE

I've heard about the disturbing events that occurred yesterday and received dozens of screenshot images of some of the allegations being circulated on social media overnight & this morning.
The victim remains safe and is unaware of recent events as she no longer uses social media.
Thanks for all your messages and kind words. :smile:

I will be posting updates to this thread tonight and tomorrow.
Feel free to continue sending me over screenshot images and making posts to this thread.
Please do not engage directly with any of the originating accounts or the dozens of dupes being used to mass repost & circumvent bans. :smile:
Just take screenshots or photos and then report.

Always remember that the only ones that the lying bad apples are dragging down into the gutter are themselves.
Each and every fresh act of abuse or harassment immerses them even more deeply into the foul swamp that their crimes, lies and racial hatred have created.
These scumbags do not deserve any of your valuable time or energy- don't give them any.

Thank you.
Thanks to everyone who has forwarded me image links and screenshots. :smile:
I am in the process of responding to your messages and should have replied to all messages by 11pm.

Please don't allow any foul excuse for a human being to bait you into such intense rage and revulsion that your own accounts are placed at risk of being suspended for contravening the provider's rules or national laws.
Above all- always trust what your gut instinct and common sense are telling you.
There is nothing shameful about putting your own health and safety first.
Have a good night!
NOVEMBER 20 2022 UPDATE

I am aware of the online crime spree & flood of foul lies that have occurred over discord, facebook, telegram and whatsapp since Friday night.
Thanks to everyone who has provided me with screenshots. :smile:

Please remember that it is crucial never to allow any of the culprits or their incendiary rhetoric to bait you in engaging with them.
Either online or irl.
Life is too short to waste valuable time and energy on those that don't deserve any.

There must never be any direct engagement.
No matter what revolting threats they make or how much foul language they are using.
Their scumbag's purpose is to get as much attention as possible so that they can spread their venom & disinformation and cause distress to normal people.
Just take screenshots or photos then report and log out.
If you are feeling intense distress or anger- log out immediately.
Switch your focus to a hobby or favourite activity that makes you happy.
All members of the LGBT+ community located in England & allied activists who have received any violent threats with sexual orientation connected slurs can file hate crime reports here.
If based in Scotland, this is the link.
Both the above links can also be used for any abusive messages that include the f and d word slurs with no threats.

Unfortunately it has now become clear that in addition to being racist little hate criminals, a sizeable proportion of the 2015-2022 swamp are also prone to inciting violent attacks upon gay people and unmarried women living alone.
Some of them in the cowardly habit of attempting to use a religion or religious text to justify their criminal habits and lies.

Do not take the bait or attempt to enter into any sort of discussion.
No direct reactions beyond viewing the garbage propaganda attempts with the same contempt as all the other vitriol and criminality.
Above all- stay safe.
Don't allow any rotten apple the opportunity to ruin your weekend.
Nor damage your peace of mind!
Reply 51
JUNE 18 2023 UPDATE

I am aware that a few lying little homophobes have crawled out from under their usual rocks tonight and developed very twitchy fingers on whatsapp & telegram.
Unfortunately resulting in the outing of almost a dozen gay men whose personal safety is now at severe risk from thuggish members of their household deeply hostile to anyone who even experiences thoughts of same sex attraction.
Along with some very graphic rape fantasies littered with spelling errors and the mass reposting of some extremely defamatory allegations against a very vulnerable female who is not a member of the LGB+ community.

Thank you to everyone that has sent me copies of the photos and post screenshots.

Most of tonight's cyber creeps are rotten apples who have a long history of drug dealing class a and b narcotics.
A few of them are well known for a history of inventing sordid lies on campus to character assassinate other students or spewing vitriol online as part of other people's offline hate campaigns in exchange for both money & other freebies that they have agreed upon.
Their other delightful habits include: sending unsolicited photos of their public lice to random strangers & children under the age of 13, threatening lesbians with CI rape and glorifying the gaybashing of male members of the LGB community.
Not to forget describing those who break into the homes of mixed raced eurasians without wearing gloves to daub race hate graffiti inside as "the true war heroes". :stupid:
Reply 52
Please remember that it is crucial to not to engage with the culprits in any way and to always put one's own personal safety first. :smile:

It is also very important not to repeat any of the false allegations socially in a way that includes mentioning any of the names of the quiet, innocent and law abiding UK citizens whom they are targeting as part of their cyber crime spree.

Just make printscreens or store capture images of any revolting posts and abusive messages that come your way.
Then file police reports.
Link for those based in England here, Wales here and Scotland here.

Above all- don't allow any rabid liar or scumbag to upset you.
Nor make you angry.
They are not worth replying to and do not deserve any of your valuable time or energy.
Treat them all with the silent contempt that their foul conduct deserves and don't let them prevent you from enjoying what's left of your weekend.
The racists from campus have started up again led by JS and MD. I'm scared
They are showing all our photos round and putting up horrid posters.
Please call and x unblock me.
I'm very sorry I upset you
Please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending