The Student Room Group

help i might die

so like I did my mock exam of chemistry p1 and p2, I kind of failed in both?? I'm not sure yet. I just feel like it. I still have to do p3, practicals, will that help me pass chemistry this semester? If i aced practicals will that save me from failing? It's really taking a toll on me and I'm really stressed about it.
Calm down. Take a minute to just breath and chill if you're stressed. It won't do anything to be worried all the time.

I don't know if i'm getting this right, but if you don't know your grades yet for the first two exams, don't panic about them. Have confidence in yourself - nobody is perfect 100% of the time.
Instead of focusing on not failing, try focusing on getting the highest grade you can in your practicals and p3. It should bump up your grade if you get higher in those, no matter the situation with the other exams.

Perhaps, if you're stressed, have a word with whoever is teaching you chemistry? They might be able to share some tips as to what you might be able to do better next time, or provide some disclosure regarding grades.

I wish you the best of luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending