The Student Room Group

Reincarnation?

Do you believe in reincarnation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I completely agree with that. I don't think that once you're dead you're dead, i do think that reincarnation has to exist. I reckon our soul stays the same, just our body dies. Then on the next life we get to pick the life we want based on what lessons we learned. You should look up "the egg theory" on creepypasta if you have the chance
Reply 2
coming back as a fly would actually be so disappointing hahah. If money want a problem life would be so easy
Original post by Oliv_ia

Form what I have heard ,. When you reincarnate into a different person . Your don’t remember you , your personality etc is all different . So technically young my reincarnated . All those memories , those experiences that define who you are are just gone .
No.
Absolutely. I know I’ve lived many lives before.
Reply 8

I just read that and its so shocking how these things could add up because what could be the other explanation... thankyou for your reply
Reply 9
Original post by DiddyDec
No.

thank you for your response
Reply 10
We actually would be great story writers you now. Imagine we write something about reincarnation but you see all of the behind the scenes like of someones life, then they die and you can see what goes behind reincarnation.
Reply 11
That is a very valid thought and i bet i could get quite extistential about that. Its possible there is a higher power of some sort that your soul meets when you die and gives you options of what life to go into next. Or you are just by yourself and there is an inbuilt capability that your soul knows what's next? i dont know hmmmmm... what do you think
Reply 12
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Absolutely. I know I’ve lived many lives before.

How is it that you know that? if you dont mind my asking
Reply 13
No, there is absolutely no basis for it to exist.
Reply 14
Original post by Stumpy1001
Form what I have heard ,. When you reincarnate into a different person . Your don’t remember you , your personality etc is all different . So technically young my reincarnated . All those memories , those experiences that define who you are are just gone .

Yeah when you reincarnate i do think you get to be another human. While all those memories are gone, they belong to the body you were in before. Maybe like you are now just a soul with no ego. The old life just helped to grow your soul? Does that make sense
Original post by Oliv_ia
How is it that you know that? if you dont mind my asking

I have an inexplicable soul-level connection to different eras that goes well beyond simply liking them. I've also had several out of body experiences so I know for a fact that our consciousness can exist outside of the body. There's a new documentary on netflix called surviving death and one of the episodes is on reincarnation and it's so interesting, they have at least two cases of boys who have/had past life memories that were extensively verified. It's worth a watch!
Reply 16
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
I have an inexplicable soul-level connection to different eras that goes well beyond simply liking them. I've also had several out of body experiences so I know for a fact that our consciousness can exist outside of the body. There's a new documentary on netflix called surviving death and one of the episodes is on reincarnation and it's so interesting, they have at least two cases of boys who have/had past life memories that were extensively verified. It's worth a watch!

Perhaps i will have to check that out then. Thank you for answering, its such a compelling subject with many different arguments
Original post by Oliv_ia

No. I think reincarnation is just a form of hope that we humans develop
I believe we're the ones who get to decide what and who we become next, not a god or higher power.
Original post by Oliv_ia
Yeah when you reincarnate i do think you get to be another human. While all those memories are gone, they belong to the body you were in before. Maybe like you are now just a soul with no ego. The old life just helped to grow your soul? Does that make sense

No
:P

Quick Reply

Latest