The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Agggggggg

Ahh! Stressed! I'm getting so bored of studying single white men with beards who had loads to say but died ages ago! Ahh! I need to do something creative before my mind eats itself! Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*gets back to his essay*
Minor_Deity
Ahh! Stressed! I'm getting so bored of studying single white men with beards who had loads to say but died ages ago! Ahh! I need to do something creative before my mind eats itself! Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*gets back to his essay*

What're you reading?
Reply 2
why not go for a quick run before your brain explodes?
Reply 3
Minor_Deity

*gets back to his essay*

I'm trying to write a creative piece (extra scene to Waiting for Godot) and it's also driving me crazy :smile:
Which author do you mean? White beard... Hmm... My first association is Ibsen :smile:
blabber92
I'm trying to write a creative piece (extra scene to Waiting for Godot) and it's also driving me crazy :smile:
Which author do you mean? White beard... Hmm... My first association is Ibsen :smile:

God? - white beard, loads to say, single, if you believe in the immaculate conception....
Reply 5
What're you reading?
Sps
why not go for a quick run before your brain explodes?
Last time I went for a walk the police stopped me... admittadly it was at about midnght and I was just wandering around dressed all in black, an they were very nice about it, but still... Also I have an essay to do AND lots of reading for tomorrow AND I have a reheasal at 6 O'clok (if any one's still here on 4th Dec comeee see the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, I'm Aslan!!!) so no time really. Nor any time to waste on TSR, ah well.
Reply 6
Minor_Deity
Sps
Last time I went for a walk the police stopped me... admittadly it was at about midnght and I was just wandering around dressed all in black, an they were very nice about it, but still... Also I have an essay to do AND lots of reading for tomorrow AND I have a reheasal at 6 O'clok (if any one's still here on 4th Dec comeee see the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, I'm Aslan!!!) so no time really. Nor any time to waste on TSR, ah well.

I think the time thing can be so deceptive. if you feel like you're going to implode, any work that's done is likely to be strained and will usually take more time. but if you're refreshed and ready, you can usually produce a higher standard of work in less time.
Reply 7
Minor_Deity

Last time I went for a walk the police stopped me... admittadly it was at about midnght and I was just wandering around dressed all in black, an they were very nice about it, but still...

What? I often walk around at odd times dressed all in black and I've never been stopped - where you somewhere suspect like New Hall?

A.
Reply 8
Have now walked around college (Robinson - not that dodgey an area Alaric) twice ranting to myself about things and eaten one satsuma, and am ready to continue with the joys of Tocqueville :smile:
Reply 9
Minor_Deity
Sps

Does this mean you have the pleasure of soc anth lectures?

Latest

Trending

Trending