The Student Room Group

Old CBBC shows

Time for some nostalgia can you name any old CBBC shows we watched as kids?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I remember watching one of them sexline shows late night on the tv when I was little think it was by CBBC
Reply 2
Sorry my bad was thinking of BBC not the telly people, quite innapropriate if u think bout what cbbc stands for in that context, frankly your question disgusts me sir

1love
Tracy Beaker Returns, Millie Inbetween, Dumping Ground, Hacker Time, Trapped, M.I.High, The Next Step, **** and Dom, Horrible Histories, Grange Hill and Friday Download.
Di*k
Young Dracula was my bae.... Loll
Original post by Ash_Doug_18
Tracy Beaker Returns, Millie Inbetween, Dumping Ground, Hacker Time, Trapped, M.I.High, The Next Step, **** and Dom, Horrible Histories, Grange Hill and Friday Download.

Do you remember the sparticle mystery?
Ahhhh no.... Do you remember Young Dracula? I used to darken my eyes with kohl and use cranberry juice on the corner of my lips to pretend to be a vampire. lolll
This feels so recent but under the thread "old cbbc shows" makes me feel like a pensioner lol
The story of Tracy beaker
Razzle dazzle
The koala brothers
64 zoo lane
balamory
I acc don’t know if some of these were on cbbebies
Biker grove!
Press gang ( though think that was itv?)
Reply 11
Original post by nleader1611
Do you remember the sparticle mystery?

literally the best drama i've ever had the privilege to watch
Hotel trouble, Raven, My almost famous family, wolfblood, M.I. High, Arthur, the Chuckle brothers, Dead Gorgeous, Dani's Castle, Sajie J, Sarah Jane's Adventures, Me & my monsters, Leonardo
The original Tracey Beaker, Chucklevision, Brum, Come Outside, Playdays
Reply 14
The Animals of Farthing Wood was one of the few shows where I would actually get up to switch the TV from CITV to watch CBBC as a kid.

[we did not have a remote, If you wanted to switch the channel you had to get up off your ass and walk over to the TV, and as I generally liked CITV better I used to mainly just leave the station on that out of laziness]
Tracy beaker
Reply 16
Sarah Jane Chronicles man, that was my absolute favourite along with Raven and Young Dracula
Reply 17
Original post by Quelt
Sarah Jane Chronicles man, that was my absolute favourite along with Raven and Young Dracula

*Sarah Jane Adventures* keep getting that mixed up
the sparticle mystery is the one
Reply 19
Original post by Quelt

Same, must have watched every episode at least twice and I remember being so sad when Elizabeth Sladen died :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest