The Student Room Group

He comments on girls clothing?

I'm talking to a Muslim man. He's 47 years old. Was married before but divorced now. He's British born and his mom was Welsh and dad was Pakistani.

While he talks about sex a lot, has casual sex, very freely shares explicit images of various sexual positions (especially a guy in a suit and a girl naked/stockings receiving oral from the guy) , shares nudes, sexts, says hes not shy or prudish, etc, he seems to have an issue with clothing.

I showed him some artistically sketched pictures of myself in dresses which had plunging necklines, revealing my cleavage and he eventually commented that there is a lot of cleavage show and how he has seen such Greek inspired dresses but the necklines are not so low cut.

Later on, he saw a picture of my cousin who was wearing a satin cami top which had a slight cleavage and he looked so disturbed and said what is she wearing. He saw more pics and was still looking quite disturbed.

He had previously said that it's not his place to comment on such things but he eventually did say.

What is this kind of behaviour? I don't understand? On one hand he seems to enjoy sex and wants to have sex. He has mocked some women for being 40 year old virgins and how they can get a vibrator and enjoy themselves and even said he has experimented a lot and has done an*l, has mates who like an*l sex etc.

Then why is he being prudish about women's clothes?
Reply 1
You're an adult. Ask him.
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz
I'm talking to a Muslim man. He's 47 years old. Was married before but divorced now. He's British born and his mom was Welsh and dad was Pakistani.

While he talks about sex a lot, has casual sex, very freely shares explicit images of various sexual positions (especially a guy in a suit and a girl naked/stockings receiving oral from the guy) , shares nudes, sexts, says hes not shy or prudish, etc, he seems to have an issue with clothing.

I showed him some artistically sketched pictures of myself in dresses which had plunging necklines, revealing my cleavage and he eventually commented that there is a lot of cleavage show and how he has seen such Greek inspired dresses but the necklines are not so low cut.

Later on, he saw a picture of my cousin who was wearing a satin cami top which had a slight cleavage and he looked so disturbed and said what is she wearing. He saw more pics and was still looking quite disturbed.

He had previously said that it's not his place to comment on such things but he eventually did say.

What is this kind of behaviour? I don't understand? On one hand he seems to enjoy sex and wants to have sex. He has mocked some women for being 40 year old virgins and how they can get a vibrator and enjoy themselves and even said he has experimented a lot and has done an*l, has mates who like an*l sex etc.

That's not right I hope he and you can get to know each other
Bump
Reply 4
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz

Avoid this man at all costs. This is not the behaviour of a Muslim that you should be with at all.
Just to note that this is a student forum so you are predominantly asking teenagers to comment on a 40+ year old man’s proclivities and hangups.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending