The Student Room Group

Dissertation anxiety

I have to write a 10k dissertation on the attitudes towards school shootings and I am completely panicking like it is actually ruining my life aha.I need to create a survey on qualtrics (never used before) and then do my dissertation around the results and it really looks impossible to me right now.I gotta hand it in in May so thats not a problem, I am mainly looking for advice and encouraging words.. 🥺❤️
You’ve got this! If you’ve made it this far, I’m sure you’re more than capable of writing a few thousand words.

I’d say start by writing a rough draft, making a list, or just putting down your thoughts of what you want to include then go from there.
Original post by Giorev
I have to write a 10k dissertation on the attitudes towards school shootings and I am completely panicking like it is actually ruining my life aha.I need to create a survey on qualtrics (never used before) and then do my dissertation around the results and it really looks impossible to me right now.I gotta hand it in in May so thats not a problem, I am mainly looking for advice and encouraging words.. 🥺❤️

A dissertation always seems intimidating when you're right at the beginning and haven't started it yet. You have 5 months, which is a long time, and between now and then you'll have meetings with your supervisor and get further guidance on what you need to do. Have you had your first meeting with your supervisor yet? For now, you can be planning what you want to read and writing down what your initial thoughts are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending