The Student Room Group

Participants for my online survey (for my dissertation)

Hey guys, I'm a third year student doing a dissertation on social anxiety and overcontrolled personality. I need as many participants as possible to complete an online survey by next week, I would be grateful if anyone would complete it. You don't have to necessarily have social anxiety or an overcontrolled personality as I need a range of data, the only requirement is that you're currently a university student (both undergrad and postgraduate) and 18 years old and above.
Of course participation is completely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw at any point (simply by closing the page of the survey).
I am more than happy to participate in anyones studies in return.
I've put the link below, and all the information is on the first page of the survey. Thank you in advance to anyone who completes it! :smile:

Link to survey:
https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bCQuRcmoThU4UuO
(edited 3 months ago)
All done! Good luck with your studies!
Reply 2
Original post by VRDragon
All done! Good luck with your studies!

Thank you so much, really appreciate it :smile:
good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by James_Top_Tutor
Perfect. And if you need help with other school work, am here at your service.

thank you!! ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by abidahsubhan02
good luck :smile:

thank you!☺️
Reply 6
Original post by precioust5
Hey guys, I'm a third year student doing a dissertation on social anxiety and overcontrolled personality. I need as many participants as possible to complete an online survey by next week, I would be grateful if anyone would complete it. You don't have to necessarily have social anxiety or an overcontrolled personality as I need a range of data, the only requirement is that you're currently a university student (both undergrad and postgraduate) and 18 years old and above.
Of course participation is completely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw at any point (simply by closing the page of the survey).
I am more than happy to participate in anyones studies in return.
I've put the link below, and all the information is on the first page of the survey. Thank you in advance to anyone who completes it! :smile:

Link to survey:
https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bCQuRcmoThU4UuO

Completed your study good luck
Reply 7
Original post by Dexjones97
Completed your study good luck

Thank you so much, I appreciate it☺️
Reply 9
Original post by ebyrne2036
Done, wishing you the best

thank you so much☺️!!

Quick Reply