The Student Room Group

Are econplusdals study packs worth it?

Just wondering if anyone else found them useful
Yeah they are really useful. Legit the best resource you can buy, covers all points needed for top scoring essay. Don't buy it off the website though it goes for around 89 pound. Private message me and I will explain
Did you use it as the basis of essay plans and evaluation or just for general information?
Original post by bilxl_
Just wondering if anyone else found them useful

My teacher recommended Alain Anderton Economics Sixth Editon I bought it used off amazon and I have to say it is the perfect book, has good examples and historical events aswell as well in depth examples for all A level exam boards and my teacher also provides some great khanacademy videos which are also good.the book was about £34 but it covers all of AS and A level which I find pretty good value for money
Reply 4
Original post by ZhenYu Dai
Yeah they are really useful. Legit the best resource you can buy, covers all points needed for top scoring essay. Don't buy it off the website though it goes for around 89 pound. Private message me and I will explain

Hey, I’m trying to buy these for cheaper. How can I do that?
Reply 5

Hey, I’m trying to buy these books for cheaper. How can I do that?
Reply 6

Could you let me know how I buy them second hand ?
Reply 7
Original post by bys
Hey, I’m trying to buy these for cheaper. How can I do that?

me too

Quick Reply

Latest