The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

MSc Nottingham Gravity particles and fields

How competitive is gravity particles and fields at Nottingham uni?
Going to average out on a 1st this year (3rd year) hopefully, only got 54% second year though- total average would be low-ish to mid 2.1. how will COVID effect this also?
You'll probably get in, I'm in a similar position to you. I got high 3rd year grades but poor second year grades but I got in. But I also have done a lot of physics research work over summer so not sure if that contributed to me getting in.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blahhh123
You'll probably get in, I'm in a similar position to you. I got high 3rd year grades but poor second year grades but I got in. But I also have done a lot of physics research work over summer so not sure if that contributed to me getting in.
Hey I know this is from a while ago but I'm looking to do the same course, how did you find it?
Reply 3
it was very challenging. Online learning during the pandemic was hard, and not all the lecturers were great at teaching remotely. Hopefully they have sorted that out now that its back in person.
Overall, I enjoyed the content greatly. Best of luck to you
Original post by Blahhh123
it was very challenging. Online learning during the pandemic was hard, and not all the lecturers were great at teaching remotely. Hopefully they have sorted that out now that its back in person.
Overall, I enjoyed the content greatly. Best of luck to you
Can I ask you what you are doing after graduation? What are the prospects?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending