The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Is it THAT bad?

Is this university as bad as eveyone makes it out to be or is it just people talking about it but they never actually went and studies there?. Im thinking about going london met but the only thing that makes me .. nervous .. about joining is the reputation. My alternative is 2 hour journey to Westminster .. so 4 hours daily .. which isnt very ... and sleeping is not an alternative.

How are the computer facilities and teachings there?
Its got a bad rep because it is a met uni. :smile:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
i know they dont or didnt use to publish their results for the university guides. Campus (holloway road one) looks awful as well
Reply 3
It depends what you want to study there if it is Architecture then they are very good. But I have not heard they have a good reputation for any other subject. I have heard good things about Westminister though they seem to excel in certain subjects.

And yes London Met do continue to refuse to give their grades out.
Good Luck
Reply 4
armz
Im thinking about going london met but the only thing that makes me .. nervous .. about joining is the reputation. My alternative is 2 hour journey to Westminster .. so 4 hours daily .. which isnt very ... and sleeping is not an alternative.

Sound you fit in well very.
flugestuge
Sound you fit in well very.

Mean comment- not everyone speaks English as a first language you little jerk.
armz
Is this university as bad as eveyone makes it out to be or is it just people talking about it but they never actually went and studies there?. Im thinking about going london met but the only thing that makes me .. nervous .. about joining is the reputation. My alternative is 2 hour journey to Westminster .. so 4 hours daily .. which isnt very ... and sleeping is not an alternative.

I've heard that the teaching isn't good, and that the uni is depressing. I don't know because I've never been, but it's what I hear. If you are motivated you can make the most of anything. However, try to find another course if you can because for the money you will be charged and the time you will spend, you can most likely do better.
Reply 7
armz

Try applying somewhere else.

Latest

Trending

Trending