The Student Room Group

Guy took advantage of a girl who was almost passed out drunk

Is this even right?, a guy in my halls had sex with a girl who was almost passed out because she was so drunk, surely this is bad?
Original post by Anonymous
Is this even right?, a guy in my halls had sex with a girl who was almost passed out because she was so drunk, surely this is bad?

You know it's bad. I know it's bad. Everyone knows it's bad. Why are you posting such a question, especially anonymously?
Original post by ageshallnot
You know it's bad. I know it's bad. Everyone knows it's bad. Why are you posting such a question, especially anonymously?

They probably need the reassurance and validation that it's bad, sometimes the shock can be a lot in a situation like that. But also, are you safe in your hall? you should report this for your safety and the safety of others imo

My guy this isn't even funny, this is just a criminal offence
Reply 4

How do you know this for a fact?
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
How do you know this for a fact?

It was my friend who happened to only she confided in me after crying
Reply 6
It was my friend who happened to only she confided in me after crying

Sorry, but you have one person's story. Did you, or anyone else, happen to see anything before it happened, like how alcohol had affected her?

If it's going to be reported, it needs to come from your friend, not second-hand.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending