The Student Room Group

Subject Choices for International Relations

I'm considering studying History and International Relations at uni. Would the following Scottish Highers be OK? History, Geography, French, English and Biology in S5 and then Maths in S6. I would take Politics or Economics but my school offers neither, and I really despise the way they teach Modern Studies so I only want to take that in S6 if absolutely necessary. Thank you!
Anyone have any thoughts? x
Original post by howisladypole
I'm considering studying History and International Relations at uni. Would the following Scottish Highers be OK? History, Geography, French, English and Biology in S5 and then Maths in S6. I would take Politics or Economics but my school offers neither, and I really despise the way they teach Modern Studies so I only want to take that in S6 if absolutely necessary. Thank you!

Hi @howisladypole
I study politics at UEA and got in with A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Politics. I would recommend checking universities that you are interested in to see if they have any subject requirements
Sophie
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
Hi @howisladypole
I study politics at UEA and got in with A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Politics. I would recommend checking universities that you are interested in to see if they have any subject requirements
Sophie

Hi, thank you for the reply. :smile: I've checked my preferred unis and most of them have no subject requirements except for History, but I thought perhaps it was like an unsaid thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending