The Student Room Group

HELP - I have a crush on King Henry VIII, but he is dead?

Scroll to see replies

Henry VIII died on 28 January 1547, so you'd need a time machine to crawl into his bed.
Original post by Prussianxo
But like isn't he dead

Do you stop admiring the moon and stars because they are no longer in sight during daylight? :moon:

Spoiler

Original post by Synergy_
Omlllll :rofl3: Makes it seem like it is news that he is as well

Pahahahahahahaha 😂
But like isn't he dead

Yes, he’s a rotten pile of bones by now. But still, these women fawn and gush over his youthful photos. It’s quite strange actually that the blog community is filled with so many dead man fetishisers
Sounds like a watt pad crush but irl 😖
Original post by Synergy_
Do you stop admiring the moon and stars because they are no longer in sight during daylight? :moon:

Spoiler

I think there is a bit of a difference though as we do see the moon and stars every night whereas Henry here hasn't been seen for about 500 years
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Pahahahahahahaha 😂

Yes, he’s a rotten pile of bones by now. But still, these women fawn and gush over his youthful photos. It’s quite strange actually that the blog community is filled with so many dead man fetishisers

It's TSR, not like many of them are getting action elsewhere.
^ Buuuuurrrrrrn
I think there is a bit of a difference though as we do see the moon and stars every night whereas Henry here hasn't been seen for about 500 years

oof got me there :lol:

What I meant was, regardless of if the person is alive, you can still admire them. Them not being alive (moon not being in sight) does not mean they can no longer be admired/ revered. And anyway, alive or not, we probably wouldn't have encountered them.

But if it is a proper crush like OP's you are right lmaoooo

Marlon would be turning in his grave if he found out his name was brought up like this on tsr
Original post by ayahuasca
No wonder he had 8 wives

Same! I would have married him like a shot after he beheaded that troll Boleyn
Original post by harrysbar
Same! I would have married him like a shot after he beheaded that troll Boleyn

I’m crying 😂😭
His first wife did have a child....

So did his second and his third :confused:
Marlon would be turning in his grave if he found out his name was brought up like this on tsr

Depends. If he was a womaniser then maybe he’d be sliding into their PMs
Original post by TigerRoll
It's TSR, not like many of them are getting action elsewhere.

Ouch :frown:
IDC what any of you say. Alan Watts is a timeless treasure. :cry:
I’m crying 😂😭

Not to mention all the illegitimates :wink:

I know, that cuppa tea troll’s grasp of history is appalling
Original post by Notmycuppa
Maybe his sperm is frozen somewhere

That's why mums go to Iceland :tongue:
Maybe @harrysbar and I are secretly wives numbers 7 and 8, but don’t want to let you guys know as you may come round to our homes and get us...
Original post by Oxford Mum
Maybe @harrysbar and I are secretly wives numbers 7 and 8, but don’t want to let you guys know as you may come round to our homes and get us...

Hang on OM, we're not that old!
Oh no harrys, you are still on ye olde prsom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending