The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RubyG-
I've applied for adult nursing, and had my interview 3 weeks ago but haven't heard back, have you had anything come through?

Yeah same. We probably have to ask them
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by RubyG-
I've applied for adult nursing, and had my interview 3 weeks ago but haven't heard back, have you had anything come through?

I applied for the same and had my interview 4 weeks ago, i still haven’t heard back
I have my adulting nursing interview in just under 2 weeks. Really nervous, any advice on what to expect?Also do you have to do an maths and literacy test on the interview
Original post by Ladyabz1010
I have my adulting nursing interview in just under 2 weeks. Really nervous, any advice on what to expect?Also do you have to do an maths and literacy test on the interview

I had a radiography interview today for cccu, honestly I was so nervous about it but mine was just like an informal conversation! The questions they asked me were less interview style questions more just them trying to gage who you are and why you want to choose that course :smile:
I have been accepted on to the Physical Education and Physical Activity (Top-up). what are people doing for accommodation
Original post by Ladyabz1010

Don’t stress about it too much, the questions are mainly just about why you want to be a nurse and what makes you suitable for the course. And i didn’t do a maths or literacy test
is anyone doing the English literature course and media and communication??
Original post by hehehehwuuulll
Yeah same. We probably have to ask them

I heard back the next day x
Reply 28
For Nursing and MW they advised that it might take till may to hear. Don't despair just yet :smile:
Reply 29
I’ve just had my conditional offer after 5 weeks, so it’s taking a while x
Original post by hehehehwuuulll
Anyone doing adult nursing ?

Meeee!!!
Reply 31
Original post by Hannahwatt_x
Meeee!!!

me too xxx
Anyone doing business management?
I will be studying PGCE Secondary (PE) , any mature student looking for accommodation from September? Maybe we can connect
Original post by excited21
I have an unconditional offer for Physiotherapy.

I have an unconditional offer as well. Where are you from?I am from Dover.
Original post by Anonymous
I have an unconditional offer as well. Where are you from?I am from Dover.

Hi ,originally from Zambia but live in Brighton. I am considering looking for a place / or room close to the uni... Sharing with mature students would be better.
Original post by victormalwa
Hi ,originally from Zambia but live in Brighton. I am considering looking for a place / or room close to the uni... Sharing with mature students would be better.

Hi 😊, Im thinking of commuting at the moment. I have asked for the timetable to have an idea. If we have more full days, I will look for a place near the uni as well.
Hi 😊, Im thinking of commuting at the moment. I have asked for the timetable to have an idea. If we have more full days, I will look for a place near the uni as well.

Let me ask for timetable too. I will keep in touch. thank you
Original post by victormalwa
Let me ask for timetable too. I will keep in touch. thank you

Can you message me pls.I could personal message you as Im new 😋.
Can you message me pls.I could personal message you as Im new 😋.

my email is : [email protected]. thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending