The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Canterbury Christ Church University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Secondary Maths teaching
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
I applied for Drama and Theatre Studies and received an offer of CCC. Apparently they had to send it off twice as UCAS bounced it back the first time? Am unlikely to come here tho because I've received an offer from Royal Holloway.
Reply 3
I’ve applied for children’s nursing 🙂 still waiting to hear back !! submitted my application last Thursday x Studied A level English literature, photography and health and social care. Also, studied for 1 year at UEA x
Original post by Manooka

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Canterbury Christ Church University for 2021!

You can find a big list of all the ther applicant threads here >>

Hi, I'm Nicola and this year I completed my BSc in Psychology at the University of Kent and I'm looking to apply for the MSc Forensic and Investigative Psychology at christ church
Hello to everyone :smile: I’ve received on offer from CCCU to study Primary Education, which I’m very excited for! I’m currently studying Sociology, English Lit and Performing Arts at Sixth Form
Original post by Manooka

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

applied to CCCU, Uni of Winchester, Bath Spa and Oxford Brookes and have received 4 offers so far including CCCU- so excited to hopefully study history at CCCU!
Hello,
Has anyone been offered a conditional offer yet?
Original post by _wdw0703_
Hello,

yes for history! came like 4 days after my UCAS application was sent off :smile:
Hello,

I have! CCC for Drama
Hello,
Has anyone been offered a conditional offer yet?)

hi yes I have I've applied for English literature/media and communications this is my first choice uni :smile:
Hi everyone! There’s a cccu applicants groupchat on snapchat if anyone on this thread wants to be added to it? as well as this, there’s a groupchat for the st. george’s accommodation on snapchat. just drop me a message or reply to this post if you want me to add you! :smile:
Original post by amy.caitlinnn
Hi everyone! There’s a cccu applicants groupchat on snapchat if anyone on this thread wants to be added to it? as well as this, there’s a groupchat for the st. george’s accommodation on snapchat. just drop me a message or reply to this post if you want me to add you! :smile:

Add me pls
Original post by amy.caitlinnn

i'd like to be added to that please!

i've applied for medieval and early modern studies with foundation year (a mouthful lmao) hoping to hear back quite soon as CCCU is my first choice!

edit: just had an unconditional offer for my course! i'm so happy i've accepted it already! what accommodation is everyone hoping to go to?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
Hi! I have applied for Midwifery and I have just received an email inviting me for an interview. I am a 'mature' student and I didn't think I would be called to be honest. So this is a great surprise and an amazing opportunity. I am off to try and find as much info as possible about the interview process, I have no idea of what to expect on the day yet!
Good luck everybody!! :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for Physiotherapy.
Hi all, just received my unconditional offer to study Social Work MA 🙂 I’m so excited!
Anyone doing adult nursing ?
Has anyone applied for Occupational Therapy or received an offer? Waiting patiently to hear back after an interview a couple of weeks back x
Reply 19
Original post by hehehehwuuulll
Anyone doing adult nursing ?

I've applied for adult nursing, and had my interview 3 weeks ago but haven't heard back, have you had anything come through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending