The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Official University of South Wales 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lollynewt
Received an offer for Jan 2022 for the adult nursing degree 🥰

Excellent news, huge congratulations @lollynewt! see you in January then - welcome to the USW Family :smile: Rebecca
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by University of South Wales
Excellent news, huge congratulations @lollynewt! see you in January then - welcome to the USW Family :smile: Rebecca

Thank you
Received an offer for Jan 2022 for the adult nursing degree 🥰

^^well done! - I've still not heard 😩
Original post by Djfbrhchfh
^^well done! - I've still not heard 😩

Oh no!! That must be hard !! Fingers crossed you hear tomorrow.
Reply 84
We still waiting to hear for the flexi applicants 😬
Reply 85
Well... I didn't hear again today for MH nursing
Original post by hawwie
Well... I didn't hear again today for MH nursing

Me either for adult nursing 😕
Any news?
I think when saying results would be done today, someone forgot it was a bank holiday. Assuming things will come through Tuesday.
Any news?

Found out early this morning, I got in! September 2021 😊
Original post by Djfbrhchfh
Found out early this morning, I got in! September 2021 😊

Amazing! Congratulations 😁
Amazing! Congratulations 😁

Thank you 😊
Reply 92
I'm on the reserve list :frown:
Bit gutted... Still waiting on swansea too but I have a bad feeling now.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 93
Congratulations 🥳 We’ve still not heard about flexi adult but last interviews where 30th 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 94
Anyone applied through extra and heard back?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 95
Hi guys, I have been put on the reserves list for Childs nursing:frown: does anyone know how likely it will be to still get an offer? or if there is anything I can do to get an offer?? Thanks, Ellie Mae xx
Original post by Emaelew
Hi guys, I have been put on the reserves list for Childs nursing:frown: does anyone know how likely it will be to still get an offer? or if there is anything I can do to get an offer?? Thanks, Ellie Mae xx

Hi @Emaelew, I have asked our admissions team for nursing to provide me with some guidance on your query. Once they reply, I will let you know, as they will be able to advise. I'll be in touch sometime next week, as I believe they are on holiday this week. Our next open day is taking place on 24th April, so if you wanted to talk to someone about this further, here is the link to book your place https://www.southwales.ac.uk/open-days/ I hope this helps and good luck :smile: Rebecca
Original post by Pri.88
Anyone applied through extra and heard back?

Hi @Pri.88, we aim to respond to new applications within one week, so if you have been waiting longer than this please let me know and I can chase it for you. Thanks Rebecca :smile:
Original post by MrsDavo
Congratulations 🥳 We’ve still not heard about flexi adult but last interviews where 30th 🤷🏻*♀️

Hi there @MrsDavo, I will find out when you are likely to hear back regarding your application and will be in touch. Many thanks Rebecca :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi @Emaelew, I have asked our admissions team for nursing to provide me with some guidance on your query. Once they reply, I will let you know, as they will be able to advise. I'll be in touch sometime next week, as I believe they are on holiday this week. Our next open day is taking place on 24th April, so if you wanted to talk to someone about this further, here is the link to book your place https://www.southwales.ac.uk/open-days/ I hope this helps and good luck :smile: Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, thanks for getting back to me!
Thats fab thanks so much.. I’m praying I may still get a place xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending