The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

What courses/jobs did you do before your degree?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know when the timetable will be out for Feb 2021? I need to let my employer know what days I can't work
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Original post by ILoveSunsets
Anyone know when the timetable will be out for Feb 2021? I need to let my employer know what days I can't work

Nope we don't start semester 2 until the 15th Febuary so probabaly mid January
Ah okay not too far away then hopefully

Has any1 got it as I've had no info yet! Due to start nxt month
Original post by Childcare_Kellie

No news from the university about the timetable as of yet
They have put the timetable out but I think they are still making amendments.
They have put the timetable out but I think they are still making amendments.

Yep just saw it yesterday,

But January starters don't have them yet
Anyone know if we have face to face teaching this semester?
Anyone know if we have face to face teaching this semester?

Apparently from March 8th the will be face to face depending on government guidelines

How's first year going so far 😊
Hey Childcare Kellie. I am wondering if you can help me to with Chelsea Westminister
I live close to Chelsea hospital and tried to get in touch with volunteer team but still waiting for a reply.
I work at this hospital site (maternity suite) and in partnership with west middlesex hospital. I can pm u contact details if u like.

Hey Childcare Kellie. Could you please help me with Chelsea Westminister please. I am trying to arrange some work experience if I can.
Original post by Blackstarr
Hey Childcare Kellie. Could you please help me with Chelsea Westminister please. I am trying to arrange some work experience if I can.

Hiya. srry about the l8 reply. if you dm me personally on here i will try help as i cant give out info in public. thnxs.
Hiya. srry about the l8 reply. if you dm me personally on here i will try help as i cant give out info in public. thnxs.

Thank you
Original post by Starlight15
How's first year going so far 😊

It's going gr8! How about u?
HV u found placement/volunteering yet?
How is year 2 going. I heard that year 1 grades don't count but I will still try get high marks.

@ILoveSunsets how is Ur dissertation going? Not long till u graduate? Do u know what job u will be doing after?
How is year 2 going. I heard that year 1 grades don't count but I will still try get high marks.

@ILoveSunsets how is Ur dissertation going? Not long till u graduate? Do u know what job u will be doing after?

No yet I'm still waiting for a reply hopefully they will answer but I'm really enjoying year 2 it's so fun!
Original post by Starlight15
No yet I'm still waiting for a reply hopefully they will answer but I'm really enjoying year 2 it's so fun!

Thats gd 2 hear x schools are opening tmrrw so hopefully they let placements go ahead?
Thats gd 2 hear x schools are opening tmrrw so hopefully they let placements go ahead?

Yep fingers crossed

Hi. My final year is going soo fast but enjoying it. Dissertation is going great too, have lots of support!

I have emailed a couple of nurseries but they're only offering a short amount of placement so not sure whether to take it or not.
I'm also in contact for a volunteer placement and they said they will get back to me. Its just covid thats the problem.

I want to work as a teaching assistant in a primary school for a few years after graduating and whilst there I will try volunteer in hospitals as I want to be a neonatal nursery nurse or play assistant for sick children in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending