The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

I hope everyone is doing well. :hugs: I am here if anyone ever needs a shoulder, feel free to PM me whenever. I am here for you! :grouphugs: :heart:
Yay new thread day 😊
Original post by sunny.side.up

Awesome, thanks :smile:
So so tempted to take anon off for this thread for me :redface: but not sure atm :colondollar:
Post to sub :smile:
Was confused beyond reason for a second. Figured I was being quoted from a long time ago and wondered why In the world.

As for mental health, anxiety is long and have had a few depressive spells since posting last but seem to be able to pick up somehow now and then, need to post here more often. It’s really good for letting off steam/stress now that I deep it
Hey everyone!

I've hardly been on TSR recently but just popped in to say that I hope you're all doing as well as possible, and that those who aren't have the best support around them.

I'm okay at the moment. If it weren't for covid I would probably be really good, but life likes to throw curveballs as we all know!

Abuse (sexual) TW

Spoiler

!!!
Hi all y'all. :smile: New thread! :woo:

I've gone from having such a dry mouth that I needed to carry a special wet-spray with me and was unable to talk sometimes because it was so dry, to drooling all over my hoody if I don't make a conscious effort to keep swallowing as I sit at my desk. :nothing:
Omg I love this I’m thinking of going when I’m an adult I’m quite scared but ik it will help.
Think im gonna have an early night?

People were worried about me at work today cos i was so quiet.
Passed it off as being tired as usual.
Feel **** and exhausted
Reply 31
So me and my parents are talking about what I should make for lunch tomorrow, and when I finish my dinner I go upstairs to get one of the recipes I had for food, and when I come down, my dad starts yelling at me to clear the table. I tell him to wait a minute so I could give him the recipe then I would do it, then he starts yelling more to do it this minute, I tell him I want to cross the room, hand him a book and then go and clear the table, which would literally be in 5 seconds, and to calm down. Then he decides to follow me into the kitchen while I'm taking my plate there shouting about "no one tells me to calm down who do you think you are" and decides to start punching me, and said the next time I tell him to calm down he'd beat the **** out of me and kick me out.

Don't you think it would've been easier to not say anything, accept the book and have the table cleared literally 5 seconds later than create such a fuss?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 32
been misgendered half the ****ing day and feel like utter **** at the moment
Original post by PandaWho
Think im gonna have an early night?

People were worried about me at work today cos i was so quiet.
Passed it off as being tired as usual.
Feel **** and exhausted

Hard relate to that :hugs:
Hope everyone is okay? :hugs:

TW - food/weight/weightloss

Spoiler

Just a rant I guess.

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Just a rant I guess.

Spoiler

:console: :hugs: