The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

What's the point of having friends honestly
Feeling terrible to be honest, I always feel that with something like BPD it's like a shadow that you can keep at bay most of the time if you have the right tools. Sometimes it's right over head though.
It doesn't help to have all these hormonal/endocrine problems as that makes me feel all over the place.
Original post by CoolCavy
Feeling terrible to be honest, I always feel that with something like BPD it's like a shadow that you can keep at bay most of the time if you have the right tools. Sometimes it's right over head though.
It doesn't help to have all these hormonal/endocrine problems as that makes me feel all over the place.
:console:

Look after yourself Cavy :grouphugs:
Original post by CoolCavy

:hugs:
Feel so anxious. Anxiety is the worst feeling.
I've been fighting anxiety for years. Terrible thing...
(edited 1 week ago)
Constant up and downs....
I'm so tired of living with myself
Feeling like there's no end to it
Well the past few days of my life might aswell be a jeremy kyle episode :facepalm:
Things are just getting worse and worse. My entire life is 1 big mess at this point and not much left to give. :dontknow:
Sorry I’ve not posted in a while :redface:

Lately been feeling a sort of sense of calm inside myself (idk how to describe it). Been really trying to feel better mentally, but can’t :frown:. Doesn’t help that everything at home is so s***. It’s draining me mentally, and idk what to do anymore. Can’t move out as I can’t afford it. Can’t temporarily live with friends or other family members as they either don’t have the space, or live far away :/. Eurgh why is it so expensive nowadays to be able to afford a place of your own when it’s just you :/
Well. Apparently I have EDS but I'll tell you what I don't have. Any lung disease whatsoever. Consultant said spirometry was perfect and it's the EDS making me out of breath. Getting the non stop mouth ulcers biopsied Tuesday to hopefully find a cause and treat it so I can make them stop. Things are looking up. Getting diagnosed with stuff, so hopefully can get treated and I can go back to work. I would love to be able to go back to work even if only part time.
The bit in spoiler talks about silly mental midtakes and relationship mess. No idea how else to describe it :lol:

My life is one big hot mess right now, had to take a week off placement as it all came tumbling down on me.

Spoiler

Im still super low, but managing to leave the house and put that mask back on. But jesus christ what a mess. Every part of my life is just falling to peices around me and its so hard to fight it off at the moment when im behind closed doors.
Just stressed depressed and a not so hot mess :sadpanda:
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Spoiler for cheating

Spoiler

Honestly, so sick of my ********. I hate this and I don't know how to sort my life out to not be like this. Struggling to leave the house again. Struggling to even get the motivation to get out of bed. How the **** does someone go from being a functioning human being one week to this utter mess the next? How do I stop being so pathetic and lazy?
Original post by PonchoKid
Well the past few days of my life might aswell be a jeremy kyle episode :facepalm:
Things are just getting worse and worse. My entire life is 1 big mess at this point and not much left to give. :dontknow:

I am sorry to hear that, but it will change. 🙂 I am not exactly sure, what you mean, with not much left to give, but it is okay, to be too exhausted to give sometimes. :smile:
The bit in spoiler talks about silly mental midtakes and relationship mess. No idea how else to describe it :lol:
My life is one big hot mess right now, had to take a week off placement as it all came tumbling down on me.

Spoiler

Im still super low, but managing to leave the house and put that mask back on. But jesus christ what a mess. Every part of my life is just falling to peices around me and its so hard to fight it off at the moment when im behind closed doors.
Just stressed depressed and a not so hot mess :sadpanda:

Spoiler

Spoiler for cheating

Spoiler

Spoiler for cheating

Original post by Nathanielle_
I am sorry to hear that, but it will change. 🙂 I am not exactly sure, what you mean, with not much left to give, but it is okay, to be too exhausted to give sometimes. :smile:

Ill reply seperatdlh because my brain cant cope othersise 😂
Im mentally, physically and emotionally drained.
Im struggling with my physical health, my mental healths in the cellar and emotionaly just meh.
Trying to keep moving on but struggling.
Ill reply seperatdlh because my brain cant cope othersise 😂
Im mentally, physically and emotionally drained.
Im struggling with my physical health, my mental healths in the cellar and emotionaly just meh.
Trying to keep moving on but struggling.

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest