The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
argh sorry, I messed up the spoiler tagging and now can't edit my post! I'm so sorry - the trigger warnings for the above post are eating disorders, food, disorder eating, weight, etc

Edited for you :smile: sorry it means I don't think you can be quoted for that post now but at least this one can be :smile:
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

Grief/suicide stuff TW

Spoiler

ED and vomit TW

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Grief/suicide stuff TW

Spoiler

ED and vomit TW

Spoiler

Sorry to hear it’s difficult. Sorry about your mum too
Gets to this time on a friday night where i dread work tomorrow, not because i hate my job, but because all i want to do is have a lie in and laze around all morning.

Saturdays are my last day at work before my "weekend" but my longest day of the week and its a killer. I get up between 8am and 8.30 to get to work for 10, do my shift then go straight to my mums and help look after the boys and dont get home till about 10.30 at night. So im out of the house for not far off 14 hours :yawn:
Just wanna curl up and not have to deal with a saturday
Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice. I have a Facebook account and saw a girl I went to school with in my friend suggestions so I sent her a request, but then I got anxious about what she'd think so I deleted it, then I got the courage up to send it again, and then the anxiousness hit so I deleted it for the 2nd time

I'm sure she will think I'm a weirdo and afraid use will tell other mutuals. Would you say to send a message to her explain? The reason I sent & deleted numerous times is I suffer from social/generalised anxiety
I'm getting progressively more anxious in the run up to Christmas. Also, getting stressed out because of my next psychiatrist appointment. Just don't really want to deal with any of it.
Original post by Pathway
I'm getting progressively more anxious in the run up to Christmas. Also, getting stressed out because of my next psychiatrist appointment. Just don't really want to deal with any of it.

Am mostly online if you need an ear :penguinhug:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Am mostly online if you need an ear :penguinhug:

Have already talked your ear off though. :redface: thank you.
Original post by Pathway
Have already talked your ear off though. :redface: thank you.

You haven't and even if you had, tiz what friends are for :hugs:
I think ive bitten off a bit more than i could chew with Christmas cards this year :hide: i feel like when you can draw you are kind of compelled to make everyone a card and now im in work thats like 25 people :redface:
I feel bad for not doing one for MHSS secret santa but it came with a lovely card anyway :redface:

Original post by Pathway

:hugs:
Reply 91
The one time I properly open up to my best friend and start with "don't tell D but..." of course she has to go and tell D everything, causing D to be mad at me.
25,000 posts. I don't know whether to smile or be embarrassed.
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

No wonder im constantly shattered after a nights sleep!!

I bought myself a smart watch, and wore it last night so it tracled my sleep... In 9 hours and 8 minuets of sleep i only had 1 hour 16 minuets of restful sleep...
Hope everyone's okay :hugs: so awful at remembering to check TSR these days :colondollar:
Reply 96
hope everyone's doing okay :redface: :jumphug:
I know this is pretty niche but has anyone ever gone interrailing or similar??
I rang the ed service after putting it off for a couple of weeks with so many what ifs and not feeling deserving enough. They were the nicest receptionist ever (makes a change) but they had not actually seen where the referral was or seen it at all and the person meant to look over them was on leave so I now have to wait indefinitely for a phone call.
Original post by PandaWho
I know this is pretty niche but has anyone ever gone interrailing or similar??

Haven’t been personally, would have done this summer if corona hadn’t happened

Quick Reply

Latest