The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

UNICAF Students at USW

Hi, is there anyone who is a UNICAF student at USW and has been waiting for a lengthy period of time for your dissertation to be moderated which is affecting your graduation date? If so, please share your experience. If you are a former student who has had this challenge, I'd equally appreciate the sharing of your experience as well.

Thanks in advance.
Hey not an UNICAF student, but i can confirm that when you go at the dissertation part if you are unlucky, just like me, you will be obliged to do your dissertation “alone”.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by Anonymous
Hey not an UNICAF student, but i can confirm that when you go at the dissertation part if you are unlucky, just like me, you will be obliged to do your dissertation “alone”.

Hi there, can you private message me some further details,such as course details and/or your name please so I can look into this? Many thanks Rebecca
Hi, is there anyone who is a UNICAF student at USW and has been waiting for a lengthy period of time for your dissertation to be moderated which is affecting your graduation date? If so, please share your experience. If you are a former student who has had this challenge, I'd equally appreciate the sharing of your experience as well.

Thanks in advance.

Im in the same boat with you, I cant get any straight forward answer as to when I will receive the certificate and transcript. I finished the dissertation in mid last year. Have you gotten any updates thus far?
Im in the same boat with you, I cant get any straight forward answer as to when I will receive the certificate and transcript. I finished the dissertation in mid last year. Have you gotten any updates thus far?

Hi there, if you can DM some more details, I will look into this for you. I will need your name and course. Many thanks Rebecca.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending