The Student Room Group

Childrens Nursing 2023 Cardiff and Ponty

Hi, have anyone had an offer from either Cardiff or Ponty Nursing? I've had interviews for both but nothing back
I had an interview in December and theyoffered me a couple of days later for both. However friends of mine have interviewed and either had offers on the same day or weeks later. So try not to worry - no news is good news!
Reply 2
I had an interview for children's nursing at Cardiff and USW in December. I received an offer from USW the day after my interview, but I only heard back from Cardiff recently. Don't worry too much, I am sure you will hear back from them soon. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Jodiem_
I had an interview for children's nursing at Cardiff and USW in December. I received an offer from USW the day after my interview, but I only heard back from Cardiff recently. Don't worry too much, I am sure you will hear back from them soon. Good luck :smile:

Hiya luv did u get accepted to cardiff? I got rejected lol 😭 but had an offer from south wales and which uni are you considering
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by unknown_queen123
Hiya luv did u get accepted to cardiff? I got rejected lol 😭 but had an offer from south wales and which uni are you considering

Hi, sorry to hear that. Yes, I’ve been offered a place in Cardiff, but I have firmed USW for children’s nursing, so I will be attending USW:smile:
Original post by Jodiem_
Hi, sorry to hear that. Yes, I’ve been offered a place in Cardiff, but I have firmed USW for children’s nursing, so I will be attending USW:smile:

Oh Ok if you dont mind me asking, what made you choose USW over Cardiff and I heard cardiff lacks student support thats why many people dont like it is that one of your reason?
Reply 6
Original post by unknown_queen123
Oh Ok if you dont mind me asking, what made you choose USW over Cardiff and I heard cardiff lacks student support thats why many people dont like it is that one of your reason?

I chose USW over Cardiff University because it is closer to home for me. The interviewer made me feel comfortable in the interview process, and they were quick to offer me a place. USW also works closely with the college I attend, so USW often comes into college and does lectures on ways they can support you at university. I only applied to Cardiff and Swansea as a backup if I did not get into USW.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending