The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of South Wales vs University of Hertfordshire . MSc Data Science

Hi I am an international student. I have offers from USW and Herts for MSC Data Science (the course at herts has a placement though). I want to know any thing that would help me to decide which one is better. The fee is 12600 for USW and 17950 for Herts (with Placement year).
Original post by ughinflation
Hi I am an international student. I have offers from USW and Herts for MSC Data Science (the course at herts has a placement though). I want to know any thing that would help me to decide which one is better. The fee is 12600 for USW and 17950 for Herts (with Placement year).

Hello!
First - congrats on your offers!
We're delighted you are considering Herts for your postgraduate studies, especially with our brand new School of Physics, Engineering and Computer Science building opening in 2024.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the key staff listed on the course page to discuss postgrad study in more detail. You would also be most welcome to take a campus tour to see our campus and industry-standard facilities in action to help you make your decision.
Good luck and we hope to welcome you to Herts soon!
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team
(edited 6 months ago)
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending