The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What do you mean by safe exactly?
Reply 2
Not safe!

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/0fees.net

Edit: NO ONE VISIT THE OP's LINK, IT HOSTS A TROJAN, you can visit the above link though.
Reply 3
I am not sure where you got "trojan" from but this is a popular site with an alexa of 8,566. I am sure people would stop visiting the site if your claim was true. I just had a look and it looks decent enough. Anyone else before we damn this site?
Reply 4
abshirf2
I am not sure where you got "trojan" from but this is a popular site with an alexa of 8,566.

From McAfee, a v. reputable anti-virus agency. I did give a link, so please read my post before you ask questions that I've already answered.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/0fees.net

McAfee SiteAdvisor
In our tests, we found downloads on this site that some people consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programs.
Reply 5
looks fine to me, simple little reseller site there are Thousands of similar sites on the internet and chance is someone used it to host something dodgy because its free.
Reply 6
Ekpyrotic
From McAfee, a v. reputable anti-virus agency. I did give a link, so please read my post before you ask questions that I've already answered.
There is no need to tell me about McAfee's reputation. I also didn't ask you a question.
Reply 7
abshirf2
I am not sure where you got "trojan" from but this is a popular site with an alexa of 8,566.

Granted there's no question mark, but do you have the audacity to say that there wasn't a question in there?
Reply 8
abshirf2
There is no need to tell me about McAfee's reputation. I also didn't ask you a question.

Is there any need to be so rude?
Reply 9
JT87
Is there any need to be so rude?

My posts are usually a reflection of other posts.
Ekpyrotic
Granted there's no question mark, but do you have the audacity to say that there wasn't a question in there?

Yes.
abshirf2
I am not sure where you got "trojan"

Maybe it's just because when I say I'm "not sure" I'm curious about the answer; evidentially when you're "not sure" you prefer to be left in the dark. Which is fine, but a little strange.
Reply 11
Ekpyrotic
Maybe it's just because when I say I'm "not sure" I'm curious about the answer; evidentially when you're "not sure" you prefer to be left in the dark. Which is fine, but a little strange.
Don't make an ass of yourself by making assumptions. Very important life lesson, many more here.
abshirf2
Don't make an ass of yourself by making assumptions.

Being deficient of curiosity makes you more of an ass I think you'll find. So now turn off the PC, lay down, and for the love of God don't think and don't question; that's right...slleeep.
Reply 13
Don't make me break out the "fighting on the internet" image, ladies!
Reply 14
Ghost
Don't make me break out the "fighting on the internet" image, ladies!

Done.
Reply 15
lol

Latest

Trending

Trending