The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

BA- Working with children and families degree

Hi, I have got a place to start Working with children and families degree from September im super excited but I do not know anyone who is going to be on this course and would like to start meeting new people who will be attending this degree also :smile: im 21 have had 5 years experience working with babies and young people and lots of training and qualifications related to this degree and I am so passionate about this sector of work !! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have got a place to start Working with children and families degree from September im super excited but I do not know anyone who is going to be on this course and would like to start meeting new people who will be attending this degree also :smile: im 21 have had 5 years experience working with babies and young people and lots of training and qualifications related to this degree and I am so passionate about this sector of work !! :smile:

Hi there, this is such a great course and we are delighted you have received a place to study with us in September. Over on the USW forum, there is a 2021 applicant thread where you might be able to meet more people on your course. Online offer holding days will start on 22nd February, this is a great opportunity for you to meet your new classmates, ask any final questions you have, have a virtual tour of the campus and meet the academic team. If I can help with any queries at all, please do let me know. Rebeccca :smile:
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending