The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

aberdeen uni commute

anyone doing a bsc or msc got a way around a 50 min bus journey? i’ve applied for immunology bsc and have an offer but i can’t believe it takes nearly an hour on the bus to get to the foresterhill campus - is this an issue for anyone else?
Original post by fsp6
anyone doing a bsc or msc got a way around a 50 min bus journey? i’ve applied for immunology bsc and have an offer but i can’t believe it takes nearly an hour on the bus to get to the foresterhill campus - is this an issue for anyone else?

50 min bus journey from where?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Used to take me that long to walk to uni and my current commute to work takes about that long. I really don't see an issue. The alternative is to live in Aberdeen itself.
Reply 3
Original post by fsp6

Where will you be living?
Reply 4
Original post by Ben2021uni
50 min bus journey from where?

oh sorry from the student village area is it hillhead?
Reply 5
Original post by Kerzen
Where will you be living?

hopefully in new carnegie court but definitely student accommodation
I don’t think it’s that long more like 10-15 min. Maybe you’re looking at regular buses? But there is a free shuttle bus which runs for students directly to the campus so surely that would be much quicker?
Original post by fsp6
Original post by fsp6

it takes about 45 minutes to walk from there to Foresterhill
Reply 8
Original post by Ben2021uni
I don’t think it’s that long more like 10-15 min. Maybe you’re looking at regular buses? But there is a free shuttle bus which runs for students directly to the campus so surely that would be much quicker?

oh really i didn’t know there was a shuttle bus. thank you sm!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
it takes about 45 minutes to walk from there to Foresterhill

oh thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending